Release 167 - Report issues here

I don’t think the skill went missing–I think I was out of fuel for the furnace.

Now the goorts are more aggressive. They’re coming into my shelter, in fact. Sneaky, too, because they don’t show on my compass when they’re sneaking up behind me.

Speaking of my compass: it used to target all my beacons, and now, if I’m more than 300 units away, poof. I need to investigate more, though.

bonus actually says bouns

Discovered a bug with the furnace, If you use a smart stack of fuel it will say you don’t have the “Basic Crafting Recipes” skill. Also says the same thing when there is not enough fuel.

my portals seem to be bugged. I pushed the button but its still wacked out

2 Likes

Does not show any objectives as available. Daily Activity Bonus does not complete.

Mine too - switching direction just makes them worse at the moment;

I’m also having trouble getting back to my home on Munteen - If I leave Munteen via either of my portals, they instantly close behind me and won’t open again. It’s happened when I have gone to both Vulpto and Therka.

5 Likes

yup me to. have you tried to brake it an rebuild it? mine work one way but screw up the other way.

No, not yet - I don’t want to waste the shards :wink:

1 Like

As I’m gonna be closing the portals either way, I can try it later if you guys need. But won’t be online until later :frowning:

me to but I’m about to try.

Love all the changes! Small thing, the stamina bar still measures my oxygen for me :slight_smile:

nope same
when I go threw this way its fine I make it threw to the right side

on my way back it looks like I will make it to the right side BUT

this is were I end up

When I flip it it shows the back way and sends you there

Oh that’s what’s going on. Couldn’t fiqure out why it woudlnt work.

Ya what’s with the pissed off Wildstock? I used to let them wander my shop in Therka , but if they are going to be assholes they can ■■■■ off!

2 Likes

not sure what to do next. these are the only two objectives I have and they can not be completed

these are the objectives I have completed.
height=“388”>

I know we are supposed to pick things up to spark objectives in but cant seem to find any more.

It’s because we ate the meat, isn’t it? I know it’s because we ate the meat!

2 Likes

My portal to the Jeff Network is just grey now. Doesn’t show Munteen anymore.

1 Like

For me, the only mining feats that are working are the Elemental Catalogs. I’ve also not unlocked any mining objectives.

Placed a beacon fed it, took it out, the orange bleep on my compass for that new beacon doesn’t go away.