Release 167 - Report issues here

I had exactly the same. Created a portal, trying to open it. Started flashing so I had to break it. The moment I hit the flashing portal with my totem, the game froze and crashed.

After relogging the portal was closed, had to open it again and that time all went fine.

And my portals are bugged too. Recreated them but does not matter. 1 way in works fine, going back you can see where you are supposed to end up, but instead when going through the portal you are flipped backwards. So what you see is not where you end up.

The update fixed the portal issue, thanks devs! :smiley:

2 Likes

Just started having this issue getting to my home location. I played for a few hours last night and had no issues. Now when I attempt to walk through the portal from Sanctum to my home the game crashes and I get this error:

I got this error 3 timesā€¦ I then went in and selected test branch, let it update, switched back to live. this corrected the issue.

It sounds like the update didnā€™t complete properly. Restart steam usually resolves this issue.

1 Like

The hotfix update should also allow everyone to add objectives to their objective logs now. We still need to fix all other objective-related issues (such as being unable to complete some of them).

1 Like

Did it write a crash dump? I suspect it might not have but if it did can you do the below:-

In %LOCALAPPDATA%\Turbulenz\Boundless\ there should be a crash dump file (*.mdp) that you can email in to boundless@turbulenz.com which will allow us to look in detail.

There are no crash dump files from today. the most recent one i have was from testing back on 6/15
Sorry

sent in my crash dump

Seems that ā€œBuild a spark coreā€ objective is not updating correctly. I placed this spark core and powered itā€¦

As you can see it shows it gained 140 spark but did not triger the completion.

Was this occurring even after updating the live version?

thanks, that tells us something and where to look.

1 Like

What objective is that from?

Are they appearing too far from you?

Whatā€™s the objective name for that?

the furnace is in one of the two furnace objectives, i dont remember which.

stamina regen is in the skills, like the first one at least, i didnā€™t check the rest.

also, when i mine a block it gains a lot of sideways momentum, instead of popping up, forwards, or backwards, it pops out left or right. meaning it starts floating away. when i was mining a tree recently, i was only able to pick up half the blocks as i was mining, and had to make a few trips down the tree to pick up the blocks that had fallen.

they appear next to me, but then fly away before my hitbox collects them

It doesnā€™t look like thereā€™s a durability bar, but is it being worn down in the normal way?

That doesnā€™t sound right. Do you have a screenshot for illustration?

Thanks for providing all the information about creature AI behaviour. We will make a note of this and decide on the next steps.

for me, threat never seems to die down at all. so once i got a little threat and it kept adding up, so many kept spawning near me and attacking i couldnā€™t get my threat level down.

Yes, it should say that youā€™re missing the required ingredients instead.

1 Like

How long were you stuck there?

It have only happening with 1 wildstock for me, on test 166.