Release 167 - Report issues here

i couldn’t move at all. I just restarted the game and respawned.

In what places were you experiencing this?

We’ve listed these as known issues. If you’re stuck after assigning keys, then you can delete the appropriate file to reset to the default controls if your left mouse button is not functioning correctly.

In what places were you experiencing this?

Literaly everywhere. That can be noticed when you jump, change direction, walk on stars or just simply walk.

We’ve listed these as known issues. If you’re stuck after assigning keys, then you can delete the appropriate file to reset to the default controls if your left mouse button is not functioning correctly.

so i did :slight_smile:

1 Like

(sorry in advance if this has already been mentioned, having issues loading posts) I have tried to complete the “Building A Spark Source” quest about 3 times now. Is there a specific fuel I am suppose to use? It’s the only part I can’t complete.

Sounds similar to the issue experienced by @Heureka, so it’s definitely a bug.

I’ve tried compact hard coal, compact soft coal, and just plain soft coal. No go on them. It’s definitely broken either way, TBH, should be working with whatever fuel.

On the subject of not working with certain fuels, the furnace building and fueling objective won’t fire if you try to fuel it with compressed peat. I had to throw in some compressed soft coal for a second to get it to fire.

Currently, any item you walk over will not be picked up straight away, but will be collected after a few seconds. The item drops falling in different random directions does seem odd though.

Well i understand the delay, but the problem for me is the sprite has too much velocity when it spawns, so it flies away before I can collect it.

So boundless crashed when I tried to open a warp to my home beacon (to complete the quest) and now even though it isn’t working, it’s racking up memory like crazy, right now it is taking up 15% of my total RAM, and it’s not working. I tried force closing using Task Manager but it doesn’t do anything. I think short of restarting my computer it wont close :frowning:

edit: just spammed End Task and it stopped.

Portal bug seems to be fixed today as does my lack of objectives. Thanks devs :smile_cat:

5 Likes

I have a few crash dumps, is there an email you’d like me to send them to? Or a free paste site you prefer?

Opening a warp crashes the client.
Clicking “open warp to here” causes the held tool to hit the warp blocks, then the game crashes.

Travelling through any warp satisfies the warping requirement for any warp-related objective.
Going to the sanctuary and travelling back through the free warp satisfies the requirement.

Yes you can upload crash dumps somewhere, eg pastebin and let us know the link or email in:-

In %LOCALAPPDATA%\Turbulenz\Boundless\ there should be a crash dump file (*.mdp) that you can email in to boundless@turbulenz.com which will allow us to look in detail.

It works fine but yes the durability bar isnt there so I dont know if it is worn out because I didnt use it lately too much, and I dont know if there are any method to see the current durability of an item instead of the bar.

this is what happened to me

3 Likes

So about objectives, I have only 3 now, these I cant finish (the white objective goals are bugged):

I dont know if any more objectives should show up, or only after finishing these, or there are no more objectives, but here are my finished ones:

And a lot of feats doesnt work too, dont know if bugged or didnt activated yet (like daily and weekly objectives). I can show you the list about not working feats too if you would like too.

here you can see that 4 hours before date change (which happens 1am Irish time) it shows 20 hours and its going up to 24 hours as I’m looking at it now

and a few minutes later:

Looks painful!

3 Likes

Crashed 3 times in an hour - once during loading the game, once walking in a grassy area and the last time a minute ago when checking my storage blocks.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Release 167 - Feedback