Release 169 - Report issues here

I’ve tried melting down my iron ore which I assume only needs the one ingredient. Also tried making glue using bone and sap together. I’m using med coal as my fuel but still got nothing :frowning:

Can you take a screenshot of your furnace with the error? Might help in identifying the issue.

The second paragraph was refering to the first paragraph. Sorry, bad formatting. :sweat_smile:
As for the Price List tab I can access it, but it is completely empty. Neither the items nor the note “No items to sell”.

Basically, if the first item in the stand inventory is not a smart stack you can add any item, compatible to smart stack with that first item, to the shop stand. If the first item is a smart stack, only items included in that stack are allowed. (It is however fair game to add any stack including those items which also enables the unique items in the new stack to be allowed.)

What I mean with that you are not allowed to add a certain item is that, in your character inventory, the items has a grey instead of white background and you cannot pick them up.

Examples (Each example starts with an empty stand):

Add a single stack of copper to the first slot. You will be able to add anything you can smart-stack with copper.

Add a single stack of copper to the second slot. You will be able to add anything you can smart-stack with copper.
Add a smart stack containing only copper to the first slot. You will only be able to add copper and smart stacks containing copper.

Add a single stack of copper to the second slot. You will be able to add anything you can smart-stack with copper.
Add a smart stack containing only iron to the first slot. You will only be able to add copper, iron and smart stacks that contains either of these…

Add a smart stack of only copper in the first slot. You will only be able to add copper or smart stacks that contains copper.
Add a smart-stack containing copper and iron. You will now be able to add copper, iron and smart stacks that contains either of these.

1 Like

Thanks for the in-depth explanation. We have reproduced the issue and a bug has been logged.

1 Like

I’m putting this down as an “issue”, but it isn’t causing me any real problem other than confusion:

I just got 2 levels of the health-regen-per-5-seconds skill, which should give me 20HP/5s. And it does – but sometimes the GUI has a little green “20” floaty, and other times it has a green “40” and a red “-20”.

I can’t spot any obvious triggers for one vs the other. Here’s one with the debug info, but by the time I thought to take it I’d healed up to full already.

Is this…normal?

2 Likes

when I shift clicked a stack of compressed peat to a iron furnace, it just disappeared.

hi i get stuck alot in sanctum floor and under floor lol please fix

I got this message repeating. First time i get the xp, then after a few minutes it repeat with no xp.

If you shift+interact with an object and the interaction is “invalid” (slots full, may not go to machine, etc) the item ends up in the objects physical location. If you remove the furnace, the compact peat will be lying there (after which you just replace the furnace).

good to know, but the fuel slot was empty and it should go there.

I see this as two issues then:

1. Shift+clicking fuel should put it into the furnace’s fuel slot, not inventory (where it is never valid).
  2. Shift+clicking a full furnace should not remove the stack from the player’s inventory.

that seems correct

OK, the items I listed before are working now.

However now I see there is another issue. I cannot craft anything in a furnace because it says I do not have the basic receipts but I have clicked and unclicked the skill twice now (after leveling enough to get cleanse points). It still does not work.

Any clues or am I missing something?

You need more fuel. The message is wrong in saying you don’t have the skill. It must tell you, you need more fuel to craft.

collision may need some testing on slopes that meet together.

You better believe my ring would be at whatever max height was allowed, as long as it wasn’t in the ten thousands! O.o

It’s not normal, so we’ve logged a bug.

We should have fixes for these on the Testing version, which should be pushed to the live version soon.

We have logged the issue about shift-clicking not placing fuel items into the correct slot. The other issue about the item disappearing is more concerning though. How many times has this occurred to you?

The Sanctum will be going through some changes, but does this issue also occur on a world?

Yes. Sometimes even with two blocks that are completely straight, just separated by one block I’ll jump and get shoved inside a block, then be ejected and take 1700 damage.

And several times if i fall from too high on a ramp I just float straight inside of the ramp. Especially if there’s a second ramp that meets it

It is very easy to reproduce:

1. Stand close to the furnace. Fill the furnance with two item in its inventory slots.
  2. Shift+click on coal, and it will look like it disappears.
  3. (without a long lapse in time) Destroy the furnace. The coal will be there - right where the furnace was.

If you log out or go away it eventually despawns and you don’t get it back. To me it looks like the stack gets placed into the world at the coordinates of the furnace in this scenario.

When you get stuck, the game should push you out of the ground. But is the game pushing you out of the ground too much by the sounds of it?