Release 169 - Report issues here

Sounds like the same issue reported by @OmniUno. We’ve logged a bug.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

Here’s a few from walking about 200 blocks:

1 Like

Refined everything is doubling up in this request basket:

EDIT:
I had to set the coin price twice to get that screenshot.
This is the case even after revisiting the request basket.

Also, can confirm that footfall does not feel like its working. Last when this came up I placed beacons in almost every major city - most of them have no revenue in the past days (they all got some initially and for a day or two afterward). My shop also has no footfall in the past few days and I know for a fact that many players visit (most of which do not have beacons at the Munteen Transfer Station).

EDIT: It is very hard to judge factually with the low player base.

1 Like

I did get a little bit of footfall on Solum during the past week. There’s a reasonbly-sized village near me but I never see anyone, as I think the majority of the players are on more interesting planets.

1 Like

id say my bridge in New Berlyn has had the same effect

We should have a fix for the footfall issue in the next update.

Thanks for the information and screenshot, a bug has been logged.

I’m noticing I get a “Missing skill basic crafting recipes” error on the furnace if I:

• Don’t have enough heat to cook a thing.
  • Don’t have all the ingredients to cook a thing (e.g. Sap without Bone to make Glue).

Took me a while to figure this one out… :slight_smile:

In the furnace UI, it is difficult to bring up whatever ui element that is supposed to pop-up when you right-click an ingredient. (both smart-stack dialog and details)

You have to right-click the ingredient, then left-click an empty inventory space, then right-click the ingredient again to show the element in question. If the furnace is running, this has to be done before it starts producing its next item.

In the shop stand UI, if you leave items in the shop inventory without setting any price, then closes the UI, the next time you open up the UI you are unable to set the price of the items until you update the inventory in any way (add or remove an item or even move one of them to another space within the inventory).

When smart-stacking items it doesn’t seem 100% consistent, but most of the time this occurs.

Also, smart-stacking in the shop stand UI doesn’t seem entirely consistent in general. If I put a smart stack of copper bars in it will bar me from adding gold bars. However, if I put in just a regular stack of copper bars I can add gold bars, THEN I can smart-stack these.

I’m having the same issue with ‘missing skill basic crafting recipes’ on the furnace. Previous replies suggest that this means I don’t have enough fuel, but I still get the error even if I put in all of the fuel that I have.

What are you trying to make and what have you fed the furnace? As @askreet mentions in their post, it could be that you are trying to make something that requires two different ingredients but only provide one of them.

We should have a fix for this in the next update.

Are you not able to click on the item on the Price List tab, or is the tab itself completely empty?

Is this related to what you wrote above, or is it a different issue?

We haven’t been able to reproduce this. How are you getting this to occur? Are you trying to add a smart stack of 99 Copper Bars and 99 Gold Bars to the Shop Stand? Or are you placing 99 Copper Bars into the Shop Stand slots and then adding the 99 Gold Bars onto the existing number of Coppers Bars to create the smart stack on the Shop Stand?

I’ve tried melting down my iron ore which I assume only needs the one ingredient. Also tried making glue using bone and sap together. I’m using med coal as my fuel but still got nothing :frowning:

Can you take a screenshot of your furnace with the error? Might help in identifying the issue.

The second paragraph was refering to the first paragraph. Sorry, bad formatting. :sweat_smile:
As for the Price List tab I can access it, but it is completely empty. Neither the items nor the note “No items to sell”.

Basically, if the first item in the stand inventory is not a smart stack you can add any item, compatible to smart stack with that first item, to the shop stand. If the first item is a smart stack, only items included in that stack are allowed. (It is however fair game to add any stack including those items which also enables the unique items in the new stack to be allowed.)

What I mean with that you are not allowed to add a certain item is that, in your character inventory, the items has a grey instead of white background and you cannot pick them up.

Examples (Each example starts with an empty stand):

Add a single stack of copper to the first slot. You will be able to add anything you can smart-stack with copper.

Add a single stack of copper to the second slot. You will be able to add anything you can smart-stack with copper.
Add a smart stack containing only copper to the first slot. You will only be able to add copper and smart stacks containing copper.

Add a single stack of copper to the second slot. You will be able to add anything you can smart-stack with copper.
Add a smart stack containing only iron to the first slot. You will only be able to add copper, iron and smart stacks that contains either of these…

Add a smart stack of only copper in the first slot. You will only be able to add copper or smart stacks that contains copper.
Add a smart-stack containing copper and iron. You will now be able to add copper, iron and smart stacks that contains either of these.

1 Like

Thanks for the in-depth explanation. We have reproduced the issue and a bug has been logged.

1 Like

I’m putting this down as an “issue”, but it isn’t causing me any real problem other than confusion:

I just got 2 levels of the health-regen-per-5-seconds skill, which should give me 20HP/5s. And it does – but sometimes the GUI has a little green “20” floaty, and other times it has a green “40” and a red “-20”.

I can’t spot any obvious triggers for one vs the other. Here’s one with the debug info, but by the time I thought to take it I’d healed up to full already.

Is this…normal?

2 Likes

when I shift clicked a stack of compressed peat to a iron furnace, it just disappeared.