This update is accessible via the “Live” release of Boundless on Steam.
Please restart Steam to make sure you get the latest version of Boundless. If the update happens whilst Steam is open it’s unlikely you’ll get the latest version.
This release contains all the features and fixes from the Testing 168 release.
- Temporarily reduced Wildstock damage and health values to stop them being too powerful. Better balance will be put in when their aggro behaviour is fixed.
- Fixed a client crash with beacons that had >255 plots, e.g. the boundless logo beacon on Septerfon.
- Fix for crash when shooting an entity with emerald slingbow.
- Fix crash bug around portals.
- Fix server not restarting in some cases which caused the server to remain offline.