Release 182 - Report issues here

Yeah I was just saying that because it is 50% gleam and gleam is debuffed thats why I lost so much

@vdragon I noticed a journal and feat issue that I just want to make sure was listed.

In the last “journal/feat” update you all did where it redid all stats, I just noticed that my furnace placement entry never completed. So I never tracked any furnace feats from what I can tell because it never completed. I did just go back to my beacon and place a furnace to complete it. But, it appears that whenever I cook something in the furnace it still is not registering the data.

Additionally I have found many feats that do not seem to be tracking data at all for me and one that has empty boxes at top but more filled ones at bottom. See below for details.

both “hot pot crafting” and recipe catalogue" are not tracking at all. I just cooked some stuff in the furnace and no XP or count.

both “mountain climber” (not sure if it is grapple related or just going up a hill, but I have done both) and “no going back” isn’t working. I have used portals and warp conduits.

noticed that I have a 3rd level plants gathered feat completed but the top 2 did not fill or complete

I just went to someone’s request basked and sold items but it did not track. I have done it before as well and still not entries show.

Of course I can’t guarantee that the XP does come in and I just didn’t noticed it or the feat completing, but clearly the display is not showing. So I have to assume that it isn’t registered and actually tracking especially since I just did recomplete my “furnace objective”.

2 Likes

I am also failing to to trigger the Hot Pot and Recipe Catalog Feats. I also have the problem with the Phytologist feats where the first two didn’t trigger, but the third did.

This happens to me while mining in Nasharil’s depths a lot too. I thought for a while that it was an issue with bad connection (I live in the sticks, internet service not the best). But there are times when it happens when I’m not having any connectivity issues, so maybe not.

1 Like

Epsilo has many amazing qualities, not the least of which is that it’s transparent to sunlight.

1 Like

Bug: Doors now can not stop liquid flow regardless its orientation. That means it’s not possible to stop water from flowing by opening and closing a door.

(That was a really nice feature… My entire base is based on water flow mechanics. Please fix this :x)

2 Likes

I am noticing that there are situations where you cannot fully fix machines and craft tables. I placed a lot of craft tables I had made, created some stone… then picked fixed and picked them up but there were some that were still showing yellow. I didn’t check all the % damaged but I know one had 0.2%.

I also came across a dead beacon and 2 crafting tables today. I decided to pick it up and noticed the craft table was damaged some. So I attempted to fix it and could not. There was another one that I could fix.

I have no way to recreate…

1 Like

Thanks for the reports. Some of these have fixes and should be in the next update. Others are new and will be logged.

Although I still haven’t seen this occur, a bug will be logged anyway to see if there’s anything strange going on.

The issue’s been added to the database.

Just to confirm, were the doors were holding back the water before the update?

@Combyte reported this earlier in the topic. Machines cannot be fixed if the wear is less than 1%. We should have a fix for this in the next update.

Is it still there and if so, what are the coordinates?

I picked up the items and took home. That is when I noticed the wear and attempted to fix. I ended up discarding them since I couldn’t get them fixed. If I come across any others or have the problem with my own, should I keep and let you know the location?

Also, just to confirm all spanners especially stone will still fix any device correct? (I tried Iron just to be sure on the ones but that didn’t help.)

I think I figured out the grapple issue. Try shooting through some broken blocks that are sitting on the ledge you’re trying to grapple to. When ever I shoot through blocks my grapple stops gripping, though it is still engaged visually and must be manually disengaged by re-pressing the mouse button the grapple is assigned to. As long as I shoot at a spot that is not obscured by loose floating blocks, the grapple works fine.

Also, when you have stone tools in a smart stack, and they are made of multiple types of stone, it seems the auto-switch fails to trigger when your tool breaks, if the next tool in line is made from a different type of stone.

Not sure about update dates, but I can ensure they were holding back water at Nov 5

Umm… 25 wildstock in a herd? I’d hate to be a new player that hits one or pisses them off.

(edit: concerned this is a spawn issue since there are so many so close together… hence why I posted it)

2 Likes

I think you’re grappling the blocks, it is possible to grapple dropped loot and blocks, so it sounds like intended behaviour… does that make sense?

Yes, but instead of grabbing the blocks and pulling them to me, the grapple goes through them, sticks to the wall/ceiling behind, and for a split second I can reel myself in using R, then the reel function ceases and I fall back to the floor as though there is no grapple engaged, though the grapple appears visually to still be engaged to the rock wall, and in order to use it again I must disengage it from the wall in the same manner I would do so if it were functioning properly.

I think you’d learn pretty quickly not to shoot near them in the future if that happened lol

1 Like

@sedricg on bug patrol again :joy:
Basically there’s sometimes this graphical bug, seemingly to do with player shadows.

1 Like

@willcrutchley Happens to me too.

Haha you beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue:
Seems to me like the player hitbox or the block angle variance

1 Like

I thought I saw it before a few times, but wasn’t sure if fault was not on my side.
Today I know for sure that I put 30 compact silt and 60 sand and left it crafting glass in a titanium furnace. Back a few hours later and found that the furnace stopped half way. There is enough fuel and almost no wear on the furnace.

1 Like