Release 184 - Report issues here

…describes itself as increasing ‘Health’ regeneration.

Just a head’s up!

Looks like with a new build last night, things improved slightly, but while it sometimes works as before, I am still hitting mostly periods of “unstable connection”. The rubber banding and automatic dialog closures still make the build unplayable.

Speedtest report: 38.6/1.89 Mbps Down/Up.

We’ve made some hotfixes which should fix this issue. Can you check if this is still an issue?

Do you mean as in just after you left the sanctum and entered a specific area on Therka, or was it occurring regardless of your location?

Can you give more information on what you were doing? If you press E on another player, then presumably the other player also did the same and resulted in the trading GUI menu being displayed on screen. On the subject of pressing the T key, were you chatting to the other player during trading?

So even after you built a Crafting Table, the game does not do the strikethrough animation on the objective?

Is it still happening?

Were there holes near that area? If so, it could be that creatures fell into them.

Do you vaguely remember what the message said? The game should have given an option to submit information (as long as it wasn’t a message saying that the game server connection was lost), but if not, can you check if there was a generated crash dump and email it over to us?

We did a hotfix for the grapple tools, so check to see if it works properly now.

What was your previous level before this started happening?

What was the worn out tool that was being used and what was supposed to be the next tool?

If a creature dies, then it should be represented as a black dot. But the dot should have disappeared after harvesting the creature, so a bug will be logged.

If you can recall the coordinates where this is occurring, then let us know so that we can investigate.

Thanks for the report. A bug has been logged.

Can you explain what you mean here? It’s looks like you were carrying on from a previous sentence.

iit was game server loss that crashed me i guess
the slow quit i had issue before but that was fixed with update
michael gave me some info to set up the setting rights ill do that first report later on everything seems to work fine now

im a while now in sanctum and hear nothing only boards and portal humming
update i heard one in sanctum sounded pretty close to me
heard 2 allready im still in sanctum

it started on level 29 and now i am 31

@vdragon I was carrying on the sentence from the title. Sorry for the confusion.

Under ‘Endurance’ the Health Regen I skill increases health regenerated by 5. To its right is Stamina Regen I. It reads ‘Increase the amount of health regenerated by 300 per 5s’.

I’ve never purchased Stamina Regen I, but I’m assuming it does not regenerate Health… but rather Stamina, thus the description is wrong. If it does regen health then why would anyone buy Health Regen I, as it’s only 5 health vs. Stamina’s 300.

Last night when I returned to my house on Solum after hunting on Andooweem, the world around me stopped loading. The trip back too longer than usual, as portals were slow to load (10-30 seconds, previously I didn’t notice them loading at all).

When I got back to Solum, I went from Pixelgate to my town via a local portal. When I got to my town, I walked down the road towards my house, but there was a fog wall beyond which no terrain would load. I was able to walk through this wall and I believe I logged off in my house. This effect persisted for several minutes.

It sounds like you had a significant connection issue and the game couldn’t load chunks from the server.

Yes ty grapple working fine now for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, no problem. It’s on Berlyn, coords are : -1,630N, -1,376E.

Inside Sanctum, if I look to the portal there is Lag. If I look something else there is no Lag

Confirmed on Testing and production as well.

1. Removing the master beacon control tower automatically removes the plot it is in (assuming you removed all other plots or the warning does show about them required to be removed). I assume this is what you all want even though this is different game dynamic when we remove “non master beacon towers” from plots. It might lead to user confusion as to when plots are removed or not especially since usually an unplotter is required as the only way to remove plots beyond the fuel timer expiring.

2. Have a person with full permissions on the beacon tower can remove the master beacon control tower and that makes the plot disappear as well. If more plots exist you get the warning and cannot. But if it is only a 1 plot setup removing the tower removes the underlying plot. This is very dangerous because it could be done by accident and unplot another characters items or even be linked to griefing. Since players with permissions cannot add/remove plots to the beacon, removing the master control shouldn’t result in plot being removed.

1 Like

It was an Iron axe and there were three more Iron axes in the stack.

No holes. They didn’t end up in lava either (which kills them and makes them black on the compass). And it happened multiple times during my hunting yesterday night. Each time I ran around for a bit trying to find the ghost mob before giving up and moving on.

EDIT: It does appear that the “ghost” mobs are mobs that have already been killed remaining on the compass. Confirmed by killing a few mobs. Once I loot them they change from black (dead) to gray again but remain on the compass.

2 Likes

I’m standing still. I see other player. I approached him. I see the message “press E …” and nothing happens.
In any place, with no other presence of players at all, I try to press “T” and “Return” to write something, don’t react.

That’s right. After Building 6 Crafting Table the game does not do “COMPLETE”. I tried to unpinned this objective but don’t work too

Noticing that when meteors land in dense trees/underbrush area that sometimes the portals are very far away and it is kind of hard to work through the event because it seems you have to get spawns from certain portals in order it seems from what I have seen. I also had one event where I couldn’t find the mob that had dropped and almost never finished the event.

Here is a screen shot where it landed in water (I’m standing on the meteor) and the portals were up and over the hill. You see one portal here but the other was up behind the trees about 2x the distance from the first one.

The issue isn’t really the distance as it is the portal sequence order and that sometimes they don’t drop in the dense foliage as fast as on flat land.

I placed 250 Oort Shards next to 750 Oort Shards already in a storage block. I walked away and stopped at a workbench, only to see that all 1000 Oort Shards were in my inventory, instead of side-by-side in the storage block. (Or in the block of storage blocks–I don’t know if they were in the same block or adjacent blocks.)

This happened with another commodity today as well–although I didn’t think much of it at the time as I assumed I was having a middle-aged moment.

Skills reset got me those skill points back. Thank you.