Release 186 - Report issues here

These are just any portals, walking through them and getting stuck behind them.

Yes

Portal seekers network

There was space and i did not have the items.

I have it set to off but it acts as if its on

yes all machines and it froze no crash dumps were created to my knowledge.

They did

one of the shops in Aquatopia

It happened on my plot, can be accessed directly from aquatopia Its called the Hidden Lakes. It was the Blue Gleam Lantern shop. I had to replace it and it dropped 2 when there was one in there. All i know atm.

I do not chords but it was after i left portal seekers into solum.

NEW ISSUE:
-So i was trying to make a base underground at bedrock and if there is a block above it there is no issue however if there is a block then nothing above the block → if you run into said block you get stuck. (Recreated multiple times) 1block high you get stuck 2 blocks your fine.

Is there supposed to be a snow-like particle effect indoors in Solum?

The “crazy left hand” thing is getting out of…hand. When I logged in just now my avatar started consuming starberries (because they were in my hand when I logged out), and then I used the mouse wheel to swap off the starberries it started stacking warp conduits. When I reclaimed them with my hammer the game warned me about repeatedly destroying and re-using blocks.

It would be funny if it wasn’t using up consumables.

1 Like

@ChimeraGaming, thanks for the reply. As you stated that many of them occurred once only, I’ve not seen those issues in particular, but if you are able to obtain screenshots and / or videos for the bugs, that would be very helpful.

Also, if you are able to supply coordinates for the locations you listed, it will save us time trying to find out where they are.

For the players who submitted crash dumps, what were their names? The reason for asking is because it will make it easier to link crash dumps to those names and give us some additional information in how the crashes occurred.

I’m not sure I understand this. Can you explain further with some screenshots?

Can you give information on this?

• Which of the precise chisels were you using?
  • Which block was being chiselled?
  • Which of the Chisel skills do you currently have enabled?
  • If you can supply screenshots and / or video showing whereabouts on the block you were chiselling and what you expect to happen, that would be great as well.

It’s certainly sounds like it in game. I’ll add your input to the database.

We do have a listed known issue where weather effects can be seen inside closed areas.

That definitely sounds annoying. I’ll update the bug report.

running through a hall and getting damage message stating i hit shop stand?

1 Like

i tryd a lot off times to talk about ice and slides issues i have
this is my recent post on it and a poll Ice slide BIG POLL (need more voters :) )
could i please please get a dev response on whats going on with it
is it something that gonna change in futur
or will it stay the same?
kinda the only mayor issue i got with the game at moment
seems to be getting no response for 5months now

Also the grapple isn’t working on world editor

is this what happens when a server goes offline Anyone else unable to log in?

Seems ok for me, nothing reported down. Maybe a temp connection to AWS issue for you.

Maybe check Tim’s ping test
http://status.playboundless.info/PingTest

If not the log file may show something.

i did change config.json file recently as per @blakes direction. I’m pretty sure I did it right but could that have done it?

ping seems good

i set the config.json file back to normal still a no go

I was just standing on solum in pixel gate and distinctly heard an incoming meteor and it crash, but I didn’t see one in the sky or see a light for it.
Phantom sound effects??

1 Like

I’m wondering if maybe I’m hearing meteors landing on epsilo. I heard two more meteors and the sound seemed to be coming from the general direction of the moon.

2 Likes

Yes! I think we’re hearing metoers landing on our closest planet. I hear them too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm. Space doesn’t have air in it. In space, no one can hear you singing while wearing ear buds.

Warp to a Friendlist show no names in sanctum on right portal sometimes the list is there just names are blanks

I hear them sometimes in sanctum could be fixed now or its normal dunno :slight_smile:

Cheers for the video @ChimeraGaming. From watching it, are you using the World Builder in this case? If so, have you seen this occur during the main game itself?

Thanks for reporting this, I’ll log a bug.

Very strange. How many times has it happened? If you can provide coordinates I can take a look.

Over to you @lucadeltodecso and @james.

Are you still having issues? If so, then please share the game log.

Yes, it sounds like the issue is still occurring. I’ll add a note to the bug database.

I’m not seeing this issue, although I may not have the same-sized friends list as you. Could you provide a screenshot please?

it kept happening that day - I was building around and placing shop stands a few plots away from that spot; whenever I went back to my storage and back, the message would appear in that hall
it stopped happening when I put shop stands back in storage I think - I had a few dozens of them in my equipment when that was happening and they were also assigned to my right hand slot

can’t reproduce it now - tried with same shop stands in my inventory in different slots and with them being assigned to exact same slot in my right hand

Ongoing Issues Hasn’t stopped Yet Reloaded game 6 times since video and restarted computer twice.