Release 186 - Report issues here

i tryd a lot off times to talk about ice and slides issues i have
this is my recent post on it and a poll Ice slide BIG POLL (need more voters :) )
could i please please get a dev response on whats going on with it
is it something that gonna change in futur
or will it stay the same?
kinda the only mayor issue i got with the game at moment
seems to be getting no response for 5months now

Also the grapple isnā€™t working on world editor

is this what happens when a server goes offline Anyone else unable to log in?

Seems ok for me, nothing reported down. Maybe a temp connection to AWS issue for you.

Maybe check Timā€™s ping test
http://status.playboundless.info/PingTest

If not the log file may show something.

i did change config.json file recently as per @blakes direction. Iā€™m pretty sure I did it right but could that have done it?

ping seems good

i set the config.json file back to normal still a no go

I was just standing on solum in pixel gate and distinctly heard an incoming meteor and it crash, but I didnā€™t see one in the sky or see a light for it.
Phantom sound effects??

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering if maybe Iā€™m hearing meteors landing on epsilo. I heard two more meteors and the sound seemed to be coming from the general direction of the moon.

2 Likes

Yes! I think weā€™re hearing metoers landing on our closest planet. I hear them too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm. Space doesnā€™t have air in it. In space, no one can hear you singing while wearing ear buds.

Warp to a Friendlist show no names in sanctum on right portal sometimes the list is there just names are blanks

I hear them sometimes in sanctum could be fixed now or its normal dunno :slight_smile:

Cheers for the video @ChimeraGaming. From watching it, are you using the World Builder in this case? If so, have you seen this occur during the main game itself?

Thanks for reporting this, Iā€™ll log a bug.

Very strange. How many times has it happened? If you can provide coordinates I can take a look.

Over to you @lucadeltodecso and @james.

Are you still having issues? If so, then please share the game log.

Yes, it sounds like the issue is still occurring. Iā€™ll add a note to the bug database.

Iā€™m not seeing this issue, although I may not have the same-sized friends list as you. Could you provide a screenshot please?

it kept happening that day - I was building around and placing shop stands a few plots away from that spot; whenever I went back to my storage and back, the message would appear in that hall
it stopped happening when I put shop stands back in storage I think - I had a few dozens of them in my equipment when that was happening and they were also assigned to my right hand slot

canā€™t reproduce it now - tried with same shop stands in my inventory in different slots and with them being assigned to exact same slot in my right hand

Ongoing Issues Hasnā€™t stopped Yet Reloaded game 6 times since video and restarted computer twice.

Hello,

I am not sure if this has been reported. I have encountered the following visual bug:

When I click on a furnace while I am below it, it will not show me an update on progress, and will appear to be frozen and not working (as though stopped). However, if I jump up and am on the same level as the furnace, I will be shown the current progress of the furnace and it will not actually be frozen.

I have attached a photo below of my setup and the issue.

The top left picture is what my furnace looks like when I have something in it that has been cooking. It will always look like that (full smelt bar, but nothing has been smelted belowā€¦frozen in that status).

In the bottom left picture is what my furnace looks like when I jump and look at it. The two screen shots were taken 1 second apart.

After I update the furnace and see the 18 bars smelted, if I go below it again and click, it will appear frozen again, but with 18 bars for me to grab at the bottom.

I have included a picture of my furnace as a reference. I am clicking it while standing on the stone in the picture below it, and it is fine and updates when i am standing on the wood in front of it. (I am in the process of digging out my floor and basementā€¦thus this situation came up. For a while I thought my furnaces werenā€™t working, because I would put things in but nothing would happen.

Sorry if this has already been reported! Thanks!

Yes iā€™ve tried in real world i can show in person if need be also Iā€™ve come across what I call the SkyWalker Bug

Missing Water Blocks

Its dry season

1 Like

Skill Reset with extra Inventory Spaces ended up making me lose the bottom items in my inventory array/list, even though I did have the necessary amount of space available for a successful reset. Sadly, lost a stack of refined stones and woods :(.