Release 190 - Report issue here

You can always “not” use the skill if you are unable to use it effectively. (I agree with you by the way, it “is” possible to do a single block place apparently, but I’ve never been able to click quickly enough and it annoys me too!)

2 Likes

can confirm this glitch, can attest to its annoyingness!

1 Like

the linked video should start at 1.06.29. the as I linked it with the timestamp and it shows 2 min of frozen gameplay it works for me. it happens several times during Wednesday’s hunt. it almost made it unplayable thursday.

1 Like

Have the same problem. It sucks.

1 Like

Lava lighting issue:

Notice that behind the lattice, there is a glass pillar and that allows the lava to light up the stone. Where there is no glass, the lava does not light up the stone lattice.

Hmm, the issue is still occurring by the sounds of it. Okay, we’ll have another look at it.

Thanks for all the reports and the likely methods for reproducing the issue, we have a bug logged and are currently fixing this.

We don’t have a fix for this yet, but we do have it logged as a bug.

What are the coordinates of the town and the world it’s occurring? Also, was he presented with the option to submit crash dumps?

What are the coordinates for this area?

@vdragon Therka: 1.169N 1.467E Alt:89 “Forgotten Kingdom of Cog”
He gets the Option to Submit Dumps After Starting the Game Again, and he does it Every Time

Maybe important too, the other day we got a Message that a Chunk couldn’t be loaded and he retries/d.

I seem to have trouble locating this area using the coordinates given. Do you have a screenshot of what the area looks like? This is the area I was in:

What’s your brother’s PC username? The logs submitted together with crash logs starting with C:\Users(PC username)\AppData… If you can find this out, I can located the crash dumps quicker.

As for the message that a chunk couldn’t be loaded, was this in the same area too?

Small bug and workaround with furnaces. Steps to reproduce:

• Open furnace, populate two items to be mixed together (in this case, bones and sap) using shift click to move to furnace window
  • Shift click fuel (in this case, soft coal) to populate fuel in furnace window
  • Coal vanishes, furnace becomes locked, unable to craft or remove coal

It seems the fuel is in there but the UI doesn’t recognise it properly so no way to remove it or burn it by using the furnace. Workaround:

• Hammer the furnace until it’s destroyed
  • Fuel will pop out with the furnace
  • Collect fuel, replace furnace

Logging out/in didn’t fix it but that did.

As an aside, Therka has been unplayable on my main since the update. A defined period passes then I get “Unplayable connection” and a permanent rubberband until relog (then repeat).

1 Like

I’m having the same issues. Exiting and restarting “fixes” it, at least until I swap characters again. :frowning:

I think that it used to be possible to place a single block with max skills. I was able to place single blocks with max skills before the recent large patch. I am no longer able to place a single block with max skills since release 188. My suspicion is that this item from the patch notes is affecting block placement with max skills:

Clicking just before the Slingbow is ready to fire will now make the Slingbow fire once it is ready. This makes clicking in time with the Slingbow fire rate much easier!

I suspect that the second block placement is within this “just before” threshold. This is however just a guess.

What I’m saying is that I think the patch changed something and I don’t think it’s possible to place a single block with max skills anymore.

For now I’ve just reduced my skill one level =D

2 Likes

The link for me goes to 1:06:21

I see the lag happening about 10 seconds after that.

me and my friends have been having trouble at the same time on solum too. 5 separate times last night we lagged out at the same time. I’ll try to get some network graphs and pings going tonight.

EDIT: sorry I didn’t see michaelb’s post after I wrote this :S

Yeah - thanks. Not sure why the link didn’t work for me first time…

@vdragon

I think my Keyboard ate the - Again, I’m Sorry :frowning:

I haven’t been able to reproduce this with the steps given. Is there any additional information you can give? For example, the quantity of items, the slots they occupy on the inventory GUI etc.

We’ve push out an update, so you should see improvements.

Thanks for replying back. I visited the area and did not experience a crash. As mentioned previously, if you can find out your brother’s PC username, we can use it to locate the crash dumps he submitted.

1 Like

The GUI getting stuck should be fixed now

5 Likes

Hi guys, just having an issue with it connecting to steam. Says error 3 after the loading screen and can’t get steam ticket. Keep restarting steam and verifying files and eventually works but not always first time.

@vdragon
Character/Steam Name: HarryHotpants
Computer Name: HENRY

Edit: Everyone else (me included) can just Run Arround Town as allways. He had the Problem on Moebius Plaza now too, but just once, every other Planet is just fine.

When running through one of my portals from Therka to Solum, i will end up stuck behind the portal

Therka location, through the heart.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/927053133442061262/5721125566D1BCD775BD7A5BBB431DC39B2A5948/

1,173N 2,355E

Might be that i made a mistake, but considering what i lost i thought it may be worth a mention. I believe that i had an area plotted (-626N ,68 ,-628E). 11 weeks remain on the beacon. No issues for days, till i got the new update to day. Then poof! the plotted area that was attached to the beacon 1 disappeared? I lost 10 workbench powercoils and 10 advanced powercoils. I run on MAC. Did I unplot by accident? I’m on Solum in the City of Steam.