Release 190 - Report issue here

We can’t get in the game for the last 54 hours.At start we receive here such result.What do we do?

Going to be posting a ton of bugs, but let this be the first.
Trade a player, right click on stack, proceed to trade that item via left click while keeping right click, accept trade, proceed to press E to try and open inventory while holding the ghost stack mouse cursor.

BOOM! You crash.

The issue also occurs for Request Baskets as well by the looks of it, so we’ll get this issue fixed.

Thanks for the screenshot showing the issue in action, I’ve added it to the bug database.

Is it still happening?

That’s actually the same bug you’ve previously entered at post #227 in this topic. I’ll just cut and paste my reply to that post here for convenience. If you can reply to it, that would be great.

After I cancel my recipe the spark returns to the second spark array connected to the machines versus the array where it initially came out of. :thinking:

Same issue as others here, with lack of Settlement status, but not sure if solution found or pending.
Feeling less motivated to continue when I can’t compare how little prestige I have to others on my world :stuck_out_tongue:

warp to friend in sanctuary goes blank half the time
the info is missing
also sometimes other warp option like to places in your location list

Dune dragons bombs look like they are missing a texture when they break, however to break the visuals of the bomb using the scroll is different with me.

1. Get copper healing bombs and put them in your right hand (mine are always in right hand so Ill be using this in this example)
  2. above the copper bombs put a grapple in your right hand (so when you scroll up you select the grapple in your right hand)
  3. spam the bombs on the ground, if you have more than 1 bomb on the ground then you can scroll up to your grapple.
  4. the bomb will change color based on the grapple color in your right hand, for example if you are using an emerald grapple your bomb will change into the look and color of an emerald bomb etc.

Here is an example with my emerald grapple:

An example of ruby:

and my last color diamond:

these are all copper bombs however their visual texture changes when swapping weapons/tools. Sometimes the visual breaks much like in dune dragons picture (blue with purple line) however most of the time is matches the color of whatever you switch to.

1 Like

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but gold and silver bar’s are not counting as “Any Base Metal” for recipes in crafting. Lanterns and Spark Core are the only two I have noticed with this issue, but they are also the only one’s I have unlocked. lol

I’ve had this but aswell, thought I had to restart to fix. Found easier way! If you open any shop stand and the price screen shows (you can’t edit the price) just click on the “set price” tab in the shop stand menu in the background. This should close the unresponsive price menu and you can keep playing.

Still a bug though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gold and silver are “Base alloys” not "Base metals ", you need iron or copper for Base metal recipes

Just saw your separate post, makes sense :+1:

1 Like

It’s not a bug at all. The Hook Shot description tells you it auto reels you. Diamond does this too I think.

1 Like

Can you go into a bit more detail with some screenshots as well? I’m not seeing anything like this.

As previously mentioned in this forum topic, we should have a fix for this soon.

Sanctuary or sanctum?

Also could you post screenshots of the issue? As I’m not seeing this so far.

Thanks for the report and the screenshots, a bug has been added to the database.

Currently, the game doesn’t make it clear what counts as a Base Metal and what doesn’t, so I’ll add this to the database.

2 Likes

I’m having an issue with the main beacon of my settlement no longer being part of my settlement:

The beacon includes a road that juts out quite a ways, maybe that’s related? I’d move the road into its own beacon, but unless there’s some way to split a beacon I don’t know of, it would be a lot of work.

1 Like

I’ve seen a bunch of people post about this. I think it’s already documented, but it’s good to have some photographic proof of the issue. :smiley:

For what it’s worth, I managed to fix it myself eventually. It seems all (most?) of the plots for the beacon need to be within the settlement boundaries (i.e. it needs to say the name of the settlement above the compass when you’re standing in the plot). I ended up going through the trouble of replotting my road to a separate beacon.

It’s a little unclear to me what exactly determines the settlement boundaries, maybe I just need to build more stuff out toward that direction if I want to expand that way?

Unsure if anyone else has posted about this but you cannot buy from smart stacks in a shop stand.

1 Like

Below you can see the my set up. the top array is where i had my spark. the bottom is there the spark went when i canceled the recipe.

This show the sparkcords connection between the first array and the second. technically the bottom array is 1 sparkcord closer to my machines than the top one so i dont know if that had anything to do with it.

May have been already stated, but 2 things.
1:adding beacon fuel says that they will stack for longer time. They do not stack. If there is 2 weeks in it, and you add a 8 week to it, you still only get 8 weeks. The description says they should stack if you use the different levels.

2:Are green bombs also suppose to add the dot? I can’t remember, but they don’t. Just damage only, unless it’s poison damage that is done instantly. I can’t confirm that it’s poison damage. I didn’t look up all the post to see if anyone has been able to prove this.

Close to the portal will produce high CPU occupation is a very bad problem.

Even if you don’t want through portal.

Either need to optimize or limit the speed of analyze data