Release 190 - Report issue here

Solum: 800N , 1,800E

You can use my portal from Therka market to get close:

Yes it has been still happening since then. Still says cannot get steam ticket

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but I just bought the game and it says “Unplayable Connection”. Tried lowering chunk render speed and everything, but I still can’t play it. Any ideas?

Since the latest update some servers (I think U.S.) have had a connection problem. Sometimes I fix it by going to the Sanctum and back. Other times that doesn’t work but I can almost always continue playing but with some jerkyness. The other thing to try is switch planets to non-U.S. ones. As a new person it’s easiest probably to start a second character making sure to go to different servers. I’m sure they will get whatever straightened out soon. Sorry you discovered that problem right after getting the game. They are great developers though so please don’t worry too much. Just work around it until it’s fixed.

Try out this website - it’s not official so I can’t promise it’s correct, but it reflects my ingame experience.

Note that different worlds belong to different servers, so while you might have unplayable connection on one world it maybe fine on another.

Example:

Thanks for the coordinates. It does indeed look wonky when I checked, so we’ll look to get this fixed.

Share a game log just after the message shows up.

When you said chunk render speed, did you mean Chunk Cache Size and/or Chunk Download Rate? The next time you experience issues, press F1 and select the Latency Graph option to display it on screen. Then post your results and screenshots here:

1 Like

I just received the Spark Compactor I and II Feats for compacting a total of 300 peat and clay. (They don’t require spark at all.)
The compactor has 4 advanced power coils attached though. (1200 Power.)
But it didn’t count towards the Power Compactor feats. (They don’t require power.)
So there is at least an inconsistency here. :smile:

1 Like

Okay, it’s working now.

about two weeks.

@vdragon Yeah, we were planning on changing the layout somewhat due to the lighting not carrying through on the lattice properly.

As to the creepiness… It’s 2 plots down in the middle of a lava lake in Nasharil. You should come visit the lavarynthe :slight_smile:

I think it is a little bit weird that you can fire your slingbow or grapple under water and then swim past the bullets/grapples.
Yes, it makes perfect sense that those would go slower through the denser medium that water is, but yeah. I took this screenshot of my own bullets, but from the front. It probably makes some difference that this character is pretty fast.

I can do this by shooting slightly upwards under water, then swiming on the surface past the bullets.

Possible solution: Make bullets / grapples travel at least as fast as a person can swim.
No big deal though.

1 Like

im running into blackholes since updates all black sometimes it has a light at the end off the tunnel

it also says on topscreen low conection but i can keep using inventory and stuff around me in the darkness

got a picture
the other picture is just black screen

this could also be the @Illuminoorti calling me not sure
i hope so :smile:

4 Likes

Nah, that’s not me…

5 Likes

sad would be cool power

Maybe your char is too old and you start to see the aftelife cause you will die soon xD

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that blank unused Altas stacks (seen inside storage blocks) will take on the colours of a used bound-to-planet atlas, when viewed by a character that had been using an Atlas.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/913542828233292228/92FDDC1461BABE87E85820C4CA08B6E6434AC37D/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024%3A576&composite-to=,%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black
This shows the pretty colours of the unused Altas Stacks. Top storage has 3 Altases, lower one has 9 in it.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/913542828233294136/A97DD38413CC882B795907C99D4B1711ECE303A0/
…and this is the lower unused stack expanded showing a glimpse of its’ neighbouring ‘coloured’ stack above it.
The first image shows the blank atlases ‘coloured’ by 2 different maps, although I had only been to Andoweem.
Sry about the links, didn’t know how to retrieve my images from Steam. :slight_smile: (that’s a slight smile lol)

The alarm sound made by Cuttletrunks when vacuuming/lifting a character into the air persists after its death.
This has occurred several times when on my Solo Hunter chasing after meteroites on Alternik. The Cuttletrunk’s ‘crash site’ radiates the sound which quietens as I move away from the area. The 'trunk can be looted, meteroite fight finished and loot crate broken . . . the sound persists.

1 Like

It looks like whatever texture you all use for dirt is applying to gems, for example dirt is lopsided when you place it, (as everything in the world you created is not entirely straight due to obvious reasons and making the world look actually real, which is really great I love it. Everything being a perfect square would make it look like mc if anything, gross :x )

The decorative gem blocks are being placed lopsided like dirt instead of straighter like stones or hard blocks. I do not believe it’s a bug perse it’s just most likely probably not recognized as a crafted hard block. If you chisel the gems they go straight.

sorry for not being able to reply for awhile I havent been able to recreate the bug I talked about before (the death debuff applying to character when going too fast through a portal), I’ll try some more at a later date perhaps I was lagging too much that day. :c

Just started my second character today. I noticed that right after I started the character, before I left the sanctum, my handcraft tab says I can make 2 items in the list… but when I show the list, it says I cannot make anything. Screenshot attached.

After creating new Atlases, when I fetch them from the workbench, the icon in my inventory shows Vulpto instead of a ‘blank’ atlas. Here are my reproduction steps:

• create an atlas
  • goto Vulpto
  • add a resource the the atlas
  • open the atlas and imprint vulpto
  • go back to berlyn
  • create more 10 atlases, mass tool (while still equipping the one you imprinted)
  • fetch the atlas smart stack from the workbench (while still equipping the imprinted one)
  • notice that the the smart stack icon now shows a map of Vulpto…
  • also notice that none of the new atlases in the smart stack are actually imprtinted.

i did this twice with a 100% reproduction rate