Release 192 - Report issues here

the disappearing items in the hotbar… not that similar i guess but both involving the hotbar/selection wheels

Any bag packaging stuffs should not discard bag after processing, too wasteful.
Should be similar to the bucket, after the processing returns an empty bag, it can replace the sackcloth in the craft any bag packaging stuffs 10 times,
But not reduce the need for empty bag in bulk and mass craft

or you can just rightclick the game do manage download and then click to download the update

1 Like

Yes, I can no longer walk/run in a straight line to the upper stairs in the pic.

2 Likes

Hi,

I’ve played for a few hours (62) when I started having problem when using my mouse or mouse pad - even in the sanctum.

The moment I use the mouse my journal is displayed. I tried everything I could think of and eventually I did a re-installation but the problem still exist.evel

I am on level 20 and would like to continue playing.

Thank you,
Dagha

It sounds like your control setting have got mixed up, please follow:

Thank you very much! It worked!

1 Like

Issue with signs, haven’t seen it mentioned yet -

Whenever I edit a sign (sign module type, any colour) and I try to adjust any of the options (style, alignment or direction) the right hand arrow does not respond to clicks. The UI moves registering a click, but the options do not cycle. Clicking the left arrow successfully cycles through all options (in reverse) without issue.

If i drag an item to my hand and replace another item, the replaced item jump to the top spot in my hand.

Step 1.
Moving an item (bone) to low spot in hand over another item (blood).

Step 2.
Replaced item (blood) jump to top position in hand and move top item (hammer) to inventory.

2 Likes

Total plots shows up twice, it’s not a game breaking issue, just thought i’d point it out.

yeah got the same issue, that is super annoiying :stuck_out_tongue:

i still got some isseas with people not normally connected to me. we are all devided. you can see that there are in my list of giving restrictions or whatever but even itself says i dont got 10k prestige when i do have over 200k.

the second 1 i cant see anymore because i got now only the first screen…
this happend about the second screenshot after the huge upgrade with the energy bar and stuff… then after some while
i only saw the first screenshot info…

yes i instant noted it after update
it never happend before
its like you hit a wall if you dont run straight forward on a stair

Block/tool collision has changed. If you are too close to the block it used to still strike the edge you were facing, now it strikes right through the block to whatever is beyond it, somewhat immersion-breaking. You can move backwards and add a little distance to work around it but it’s not ideal.

Wildstock will freeze in one position for a good dozen or so seconds after spawning instead of doing their usual idle animations.

I think this “Spark” should probably read “Heat”?

ive posted my bug on wrong topis sorry heres the link

ok even relogging doesnt help now this happened. …

warped me into space freeze for 10 sec and then this:

I was holding a ruby grapple and ruby slingbow. This was just before the hunt, and it seemed to be the same issue that Dumuru was reporting. I also had not completed the food quest, and Dumuru suggested that I try to complete it to see if that would help, but since I brought down the server every time I left sanctum and there was a team of hunters raring to go (who also had to reconnect every time I tried to join them) I just went with a different character. I can now log in on Intrepid just fine and completed the food challenge the moment I landed. It did occur to me that the server connection issue may be related to all the broken crafting.

I have the same Problem, its like my legs got shorter and my Char has a Hard Time Walking/ Climbing Stairs. The Walking Overall feels like i have a Hip Problem/ Just Stumps as feet…

Sometimes putting items into your hotbar, regardless of what hand, will release your grapple. I know this due to my, “not having tools anymore” on this mining trip. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like