Release 192 - Report issues here

Nope - playing on fibre with stable connection

I am experiencing lag when moving vertically. I can run/sprint horizontally just fine but when i jump, even in a small room there is a delay mid jump. I do have the ā€œJump Height Bonus Iā€ skill. but I notice this even when going down stairs there are delays almost like its a video issue. This is why I tested this in doors with my video settings cranked down to low and still had the exact same issue. I usually play on High with no issues.

EDIT: going up and down stairs/ramps does not cause this issue. It seems to be only when I am falling/jumping. Iā€™m on 100MB cable and get ~60-80ms latency.

EDIT 2: What ever the issue was, the patch just pushed seems to have corrected this for me.

weird falling dmg little edit

It was easy to see how far i feld
the first time i fall down is alike 10 lvs and the second time i got the little dmg is like 4 lvs and then third time with the 500+ dmg its like 5 lvs falling down

Server crashed on me now it says my client is a different version. lol

Thatā€™s because they just released a new patch (6.1MB)

An update was just pushed make sure to restart steam to get it.

1 Like

This just happened to me like 2 minutes ago. Did they just release a 6 MB patch in the last 5 minutes or something? The only update I have from Boundless on Steam was a 7.9 MB download and that was 3 hours ago.

@crypticworlds Yes, it was in the last 10min. version should be 19.1.1 when you load the client.

Okay, Iā€™ll just restart steam.

Mass Craft Nail will cost 72 iron bar to craft 400 Nail
But in feats it is only counted as 144

the disappearing items in the hotbarā€¦ not that similar i guess but both involving the hotbar/selection wheels

Any bag packaging stuffs should not discard bag after processing, too wasteful.
Should be similar to the bucket, after the processing returns an empty bag, it can replace the sackcloth in the craft any bag packaging stuffs 10 times,
But not reduce the need for empty bag in bulk and mass craft

or you can just rightclick the game do manage download and then click to download the update

1 Like

Yes, I can no longer walk/run in a straight line to the upper stairs in the pic.

2 Likes

Hi,

Iā€™ve played for a few hours (62) when I started having problem when using my mouse or mouse pad - even in the sanctum.

The moment I use the mouse my journal is displayed. I tried everything I could think of and eventually I did a re-installation but the problem still exist.evel

I am on level 20 and would like to continue playing.

Thank you,
Dagha

It sounds like your control setting have got mixed up, please follow:

Thank you very much! It worked!

1 Like

Issue with signs, havenā€™t seen it mentioned yet -

Whenever I edit a sign (sign module type, any colour) and I try to adjust any of the options (style, alignment or direction) the right hand arrow does not respond to clicks. The UI moves registering a click, but the options do not cycle. Clicking the left arrow successfully cycles through all options (in reverse) without issue.

If i drag an item to my hand and replace another item, the replaced item jump to the top spot in my hand.

Step 1.
Moving an item (bone) to low spot in hand over another item (blood).

Step 2.
Replaced item (blood) jump to top position in hand and move top item (hammer) to inventory.

2 Likes

Total plots shows up twice, itā€™s not a game breaking issue, just thought iā€™d point it out.