Release 192 - Report issues here

All the orbs are too big for the shelves they stick out of the top now.

Please rollback this patchā€¦ :frowning: Itā€™s SUPER broken and nobody wanted worldā€™s (SPECIFICALLY VULPTO AS IT GOT BUMPED 2 TIERS) bumped up a tier in the mob departmentā€¦ Sooo many purple health bars. :frowning:

Move to a starter planet or tier 2 then. Also. We know about the orbs. Youā€™d know this if you read the other reports.

Hi everyone.

Weā€™re currently investigating issues that have cropped up in this forum topic. From reading the comments, some of the issues consist of:

• The loss of crafting / crafted items.
  • World levels increased with extra difficulty.
  • Server crashes.
  • Players being unable to log into the Steam.

We havenā€™t forgotten about all the other bugs reported, so weā€™ll look at those along the way too.

3 Likes

From looking at this, it appears to be something to do with the item held in your left hand. What item were you holding at the time when the server crashed?

1 Like

lost 100 medium compact koalas and 50 compact iron charcoal seems to have been lost before the breakage of iron was lost after everything had been repaired

Set up 50 compact medium coal and 100 each of refined red metamorphic, sed., igneous stones last night, after the update. Logged in this morning and got the exp and (double? triple?) wear for them but they are MIA.

I had 10 mass crafts of leather queued in my refinery earlier yesterday when I got off, amongst a few other things like I had about 5 mass crafts worth of oortshards & I was compacting a ton of peaty in most of my compactors, as well as a few other things. However upon recently logging in to check on everything I was shocked to discover that everything was gone out of the machines as if I never had done any of it & non of the materials returned. It took forever to get all that bark for that leather so Iā€™m pretty irritated also the simple fact that I cant remember everything I had going only some stuff so theres no telling what else Iā€™m going to realize is missing. This has never happened to me before atleast not that I noticed. & now has me completely terrified to craft anything else. Is there any kind of way I can be compensated for the games failure to properly craft & retain all my items until I returned? Mainly I just want my 1000 leathers because that was a lot of hard work. I burn through oort shards like water so those arenā€™t even a thing no worries there. & as far as everything else I guess its whatever but I have to say this really sucks for me. I truly hope this can be rectified. ( Oh not to mention all that spark wasted )

1 Like

Where is the Update list for 192 ? i canā€™t find it.

See

elemental enemies do not seem to spawn at all anywhere, which means no source of elemental shards. :frowning:

1 Like

It was Earthyam Soup(Though in a food smart stack, Earthyam Soup, Cooked Meat, and Shielding Loaf) in my left, and nothing in my right. I just tried switching to different items, and also tired removing all items from both hands. Server crashed both times.

Did you succeed in getting onto a world at any point? If so, what items were in your hand at that point? Or was it the same as the previously-held item that possibly caused the crash?

It was the same with any item on that character. I have 3 Characters, dumaru, Duwaru, and Dumarn.

dumaru, and Duwaru are able to go from planet to planet without any crashing caused at all. It only seems to be Dumarn that is affected. Have not been able to go to any planet on Dumarn (within my warping distance) without it causing that planet to crash.

In addition to Dumaruā€™s sound report. I had a cuttletrunk start to play the lifting sound, I killed it before it could lift me and the sound got stuck on repeat in the wilderness. - This happened earlier today, before the hotfix I just saw on steam, if it has been addressed.

1 Like

Some of you may already be aware, but weā€™ve pushed a hotfix for the crafting issue (along with a few other fixes) in the release notes for Release 192.

Now for the rest of the bugs.

Itā€™s fixed and pushed onto the live game.

Did this used to work prior to the live game update?

Were you experiencing any lag before this occurred?

A fix was pushed for this, but it sounds like it can still happen, so weā€™ll take another look at it.

Iā€™ve looked into this and can confirm itā€™s not intentional.

I havenā€™t been able to reproduce this. Was it only occurring on Advanced Extractor Power Coils so far? Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s a factor, but just in case it is, what were you crafting on the Extractor before you decided to repair the coils?

What was the original old similar bug?

Yes, if you position your reticle over another player with a number, the game will show the type of buffs that player has.

I donā€™t hear anything that sounds like a siren. What type of food was being eaten? If you can post a video with the sound effect in question, that would be great.

@Jiivita originally reported this in the Testing 191 forum topic. We do have a fix for this, but itā€™s not yet on the live game.

This is about pressing the left and right arrows so that it goes over other text characters, similar to what would be expected on a text editor. The bug with the signs is a known issue.

It sounds similar to @ctrl-64ā€™s post reported earlier in this forum topic, so Iā€™ll add these reports to the database as well.

I canā€™t reproduce this. Did you collect 343 food items before or during the objective? Did the crash occur when you went through the portal?

As with @Dumaru, were you holding any particular items in your hands when the crash occurred?

Weā€™re fixed the issue with the worlds having the wrong tiers, but weā€™re still working on fixing this particular issue concerning the lack of elemental creatures.

Sorry to hear that you were experiencing this issue. Weā€™re looking at the problem.

There have been a few reported server crashes, which weā€™re currently looking at.

That issue has actually been around for a few patches now.

1 Like

Weapon infomation

skill set

Weapon damage test - is full

seems tools and weapons profession has been removed?

If you lost crafting items in Release 192 please see:

3 Likes

I did not have that task before this last patch. All of my characters had it set as their active task when they logged in. My other 2 Characters automatically had the first task of getting 2 food striked out as complete, on Dumarn it is not marked as complete and shows the 343/2 food items collected. I had the food on my character before logging in for the first time after patch. The crashes do happen when I go through the portal. Happens with both portals in the sanctum, the left and any portal I open up with the right.