Release 192 - Report issues here

something is definitly wrong with this patch when it comes to machines. Ive put iron compact mass craft recipe. came to take if back after like 3 hours. gone. i didnt touch machine so maybe there is a way to recover it? like with the furnance bug? what i should do?

2 Likes

I put 80 diamonds into a compactor and they disappeared.

2 Likes

I started a craft of 1100 cream gleam refined I did 500 on my machine that has power coils and the 600 I devided up 200 in each of my machines with out power I got 200 from my machine with power coils them loged out of the game for about 3 hrs just came back on the machines had the bug where when you look at them they are still running and then stop I open them up no gleam or refined gleam and all the machines have wher on them ???
my machine with the power coils had worn out still had 50 refind gleam to go but no 250 refind gleam that should have been fin I got 0 out of 900 ??? .and my game crashed as I was looking for my refined cream gleam crash my pc OMG I did repair the machine with the power coils that had 50 refind gleam to go and it started refining them that takes about 9 min when I was typing this game crached and I just went back on machine was fin but no refined cream gleam what the ?? do I dare craft anything at all now ??? and this all happened after the update I started crafting the items today after update not before update. OMG ty for fixing this you dev’s are the best ever love you all and love the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

lost a mass craft of enriched bonding agent and a mass craft of decorative wood.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s all servers or just Solum but it has been very unstable since the patch. It keeps disconnecting me from the world and it doesn’t seem to be related to me performing any particular action. I am not sure if it’s the whole sever that is crashing or just me. When I logged back in one time I got this message.

It didn’t go away until I completely restarted my client.

Also after a crash I lost some stone I was crafting in the crafting table. Even after I logged back in the next batch of stone that completed while online just disappeared. I was able to cancel everything else I was crafting in a machine and get my materials / spark back. I am going to hold off from crafting anything until I hear these issues are resolved.

2 Likes

I am not sure if it was intentional or not but my “well feed” food buff timer resets every time I go back to the sanctum. With the constant disconnects I will never need to eat another piece of food again:)

1 Like

Confirming - I have this same bug.

Damn, ya beat me to it!

1 Like

You can scroll… Or reduce the UI scale

I crafted around 100 Refined Stones and 100 Refined Timber last night before logging…maybe 3am Pacific? This afternoon I logged in and there is no refined materials, no regular stones or timber (that’s over 550 of each lost!!!), and my Refinery is worn (it was full/near full durability before). Please help. That was practically all my lumber and it’s halting the progress I wanted to accomplish tonight after work. Now, I guess I have to grind more lumber instead :frowning:

It seems that this update make a lot of trouble

Also, I noticed that when I replace an item in a hand slot with another from my inventory, it puts the replaced stack in my non-primary (right) hand in the first slot. Is this intended now? Maybe an option I can turn off? Cause it’s really annoying since I run my torches in my right hand slot 1.

1 Like

Hi. I had about 100 compact soft coals and 50 medium compact ones queued before the update and they disappeared. Tried compacting another 150 of each type after the update and still they disappeared. Also, not sure if its intended or not but the coils now appear to wear up much faster than before.

I too can confirm this morning that I’ve lost several mass batches of sackcloth i set going last night.
I don’t believe the fact it’s early access should mean we have to just write off these losses.

Looking forward to hearing from the devs what they plan to do about them.

It’s taken me ages to collect the fibres I’ve lost.

1 Like

Still cant log in into the game(

Me either dude. What errors you getting?

TELL ME ABOUT IT… IT TOOK ME 20 HOURS JUST TO MOVE MY HOUSE… AND NOW I NEED TO DO IT AGAIN… LIKE WHY!!! WHY VULPTO!! ITS UGLY UNPOPULATED AND NOW YOU MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO LIVE ON? Dead planet now… GG!

192 release link doesn’t work!

They havn’t post release:192 thread!
Empty a tag