Release 192 - Report issues here

where can one find the patch notes… i just wanna know what has changed…

Repeating +FULL UP noise and Face sparkles on near by player. It is in a constant loop that they are getting +FULL UP, and it’s making a sound that sounds like a siren going off.

Also, Orbs are too big on shelves.

In the 191 patch notes, there was this: “Improved the movement key input in text boxes.”

I’m not seeing an improvement when I’m editing the “Additional Text” box for a sign. If I press up, it still appears to jump up two lines of text and the text box still doesn’t scroll.

One other thing regarding text entry: you should reset the cursor blink timer whenever the user moves the cursor. Right now, the cursor blink appears to be running on a separate free running timer.

Weird issue with the primary top hand slot? Dropping Stacked items onto it when it has a stacked item in it does not swap it out.

Made a little video:

1 Like

A Mass craft of mixer advance power coils just completed it wore out my workbench and attached power coils and gave me nothing.

Missing:
25 advanced mixer power coils
25 advanced refinery power coils
25 advanced compacter power coils

Edit: add missing list

3 Likes

Where are the patch notes?

When I Enter a world from Sanctum, it crashes the server :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I don’t think it matters if it is stacked. I could reproduce this with not-stacked items.

If I attempt to put anything in an occupied spot in my left hand or any spot that isn’t the top spot in my right hand, the item that used to occupy that spot is moved to the top right hand spot.

If I attempt to put the same thing into the spot that it currently resides, it is removed from that spot and placed in the top right hand spot.

If the top right hand spot is occupied and you attempt to place something in it, it fails.

2 Likes

verified this. reproducable.

1 Like

Also confirming server crash. But mines happening apon entering aquatopia.

yeah dumaru tested solum, munteen, therka and solum. all of em crashed right when he joins

Switched to character that has completed the Restoring Energy quest and it did not crash.

Servers crash when I use a character that has not completed the quest and it shows this:
2018-05-01 19_06_37-Boundless

Orbs are popping out of storage blocks :slight_smile:

Lost 100 mega instant healing brews, and cannot cancel my mega healing brews. I can only watch them for forty minutes until they disappear probably :c

pressed cancel, the box shakes and then nothing

Queued two Mass crafts of gold bombs, came back to find it working on the second Mass, but the first batch of bombs (completed) were nowhere to be found.

Also somehow lost my stack of warp conduits from inventory, which i could care less about, but there was also about ~35 portal conduits in the same stack and thos’d be nice to get back.

Note that both of these are post-patch. Possibly caused by or happened during one of the many crashes Solum has had tonight.

EDIT: The second (already queued) Mass of gold bombs completed and did not show up in the Crafted Items section either.

Ok, I JUST queued a Mass craft of Sackcloth, the server crashed, and when I log back in there is nothing in the machine’s Crafted Items or the Queue, and the Fibrous Leaves were not returned to the Extractor Storage area.

My advice to everyone is to NOT craft until this is resolved.

1 Like

Steam ticket errors.

Previously, this has only happened 3 times max when first loading the game (every time I try and load the game. Usually resolves.) After the update I haven’t been able to get in at all. Have been trying for nearly an hour. Have verified game integrity on steam, have reinstalled and restarted both steam and my entire computer and still nothing. Have also tried having nothing else running on my computer when loading (sometimes helps) but just can’t get in. Plz halp

Izah game log - Pastebin.com <-------GAME LOG

I’ve logged 300 odd hours in just over a month and I’ve seen this issue every time I start up the game. But after 1 or 2 tries of quitting and restarting the game, it resolves itself.
Internet speed averages on 20mbs up 20mbs down and I’m playing from NZ.
Currently running the latest version of steam.

This happens with one of my characters (Intrepid) as well. I can play on the other two

No Elemental mobs spawning. On any planet… so no shards.

2 Likes

I am trying to equip and eat food but my game crashes when I try to, I equipped the food in the sanctum trying to make it work and as soon as I walked into portal I crashed. I first discovered on Berlyn I moved food to my hot bar tried to eat it and I crashed. The picture is so you can see the food I have on me. Clicking and dragging to my hotbar worked at first now when I try I just crash immediately. I tried pulling one of the stews out it let me place it into my inventory. As soon as I placed it in my hotbar I crashed immediately. .