Release 192 - Report issues here

I am referring to the daily feats. As you can see I completed the Day 1 Feat but I never got any exp or coin from it.

I was taken into the great beyond. I went towards the light.

2 Likes

Ok, here is a better example with my other character.

My exp / coin before I completed the Daily Timed Feats

My exp / coin right after I completed the Daily Timed Feats

I should have 200 more coin and around 1900 more exp from completing the feat.

hotpot crafting v just completed for me without resulting in any notification or reward. I dont know if it matters, but this was on my character Acquisitions, who is 50

Odd inventory bug after right clicking diamonds and moving them into my left hand, I can’t click ANYTHING ELSE… It just picks up the diamond on every click? Also any diamond I pickup after this happened vanish!

Thanks for the report, this has been added to the bug database.

Thanks for the update, I’ll add your comment to the existing bug report.

If the coils are getting more wear than expected, does that mean it would take longer to repair using spanners? Also, where are you getting the negative values from?

Definitely not supposed to be a secret code.

Thanks for the additional information, I’ll include this in the database too.

After waiting 50 minutes, I can confirm that it is reproducible, so I’ve added this to the bug database.

It goes back to your post about the bomb bags. I’ll tag @olliepurkiss into this one as well.

What’s the issue with Titanium Alloy products? Is it the recipe?

Your comment (and the previous one) is too vague. You need to give more information, otherwise we can’t investigate issues.

Okay, I see that you’ve actually posted about this in a separate topic here:

If you want us to look into any issues, make sure you post all the information in one place rather than in separate forum topics. This will save time for us asking for clarification. One for @olliepurkiss to look at.

@olliepurkiss, do you know what’s going on with the Power Coils?

There’s no nutritional value to eating Location Markers.

Aside from that, it’s been added to the database, since it’s just using the eating animation at present.

We’re aware of the issue. @Gorillastomp reported something similar earlier in this topic.

Also, were you Crafted Items output section full for those machines where the timers have stopped?

Oh, that makes it clearer now. So it’s not affecting the first 5 columns of Feats, but instead crafting items from the Furnace, using coal for heat counts towards the Feats in the third column from the right within Advanced Crafter Feats. I’ll add this to the bug database.

Ah yes, the numbers in purple. We changed that as players were a little confused about the way the information was presented.

Spawning from meteors or when you see them from a distance? I haven’t seen this so far.

Thanks for the updates. The more information we receive the better, so we can try and track down the source of the problem.

Thanks for the update, I’ll add this to the existing bug report.

We’ve pushed a fix for this.

I’ll add this to the database for someone to investigate.

You replied to my comment which was in reply to @Questor.

But in any case, for your issue, do you remember crafting anything within the Furnace before this occurring, or was it something else?

Right-clicking on an item will usually bring up the item description, unless you were right-clicking and holding down to the button to extract a certain amount. Can you clarify what you were doing exactly?

2 Likes

No, I had just cleared all machines’ outputs before starting mass craft. Queue was full though.

Darn. A little iron in the diet goes a long way.

2 Likes

Strong cuttletrunks look a little odd in the dark:

Also, acid burn 1 needs a space (maybe the same for other status effects too, idk):

The game has been freezing and then it crashing and when it dos it says boundless not responding and then it crash’s my pc. this last time it gave me the option to send a dump so I did it was 2 hr,s ago but most of the time it dos not give me that option it just freezes then crash’s my pc. . It seems to happen when I’m opening something like shop stand or storage and other things . It has happened more then 5 times lost count

1 Like

I have been experiencing an issue with distances after the recent update. Before this new update, distance between Munteen to Berlyn was 3 blinksecs. Now for some reason, i cannot open a portal to Beryln anymore, because system believes Berlyn is 6 blinksecs away and size of my portal is too small for that.

Btw it seems some of the feats are not working, i still have 500/500 collecting fossil feat;but still could not get it completed.
Cheers

Just the sound that stayed playing after the mob was dead no VFX that I could see. It is most noticeable on the cuttletrunks levitate, where they are killed before completing it (or I think even engaging you with it), I have encountered that a few times now. However as I hunt more i’ve heard if before on the hopper sound too, only the once however. - I hesitate to mention it as I ‘think’ it was their priming sound but I am not 100% sure as i’ve only come across the hopper sound staying in the environment once.

I would theorize this sound bug is down to lag, but it is only a guess, it could loop until it hits a certain point in the code, but with the mob dead it might not be able to reach that point or it lags past it.

Got the Gold Bombs and Sackcloth back on the Redeem today.:+1:

The warp/portal conduits from inventory were not there, though. I was re-organizing both shelves and inventory during the same time these crashes/losses started happening, and if this is a serialization (data saving) problem, is it possible that it also cause an item to be lost when being transferred between slots and or inventory stacks/shelves?

I could care less about the warp conduits, the ~35 portal conduits aren’t exactly cheap anymore, but I can live without them or make more.

My concern here is if this is part of the same bug and is fixed, some other bug, or some other variation of the same one.

UPDATED:
Just found the stack, in a storage block in an entirely different place.

Could very well have been my brain malfunction rather than the serialization bug. Either way, unless there are other reports of the same behaviour, I think we can remove this one from the list for now. :wink:

Yes! The radial displays. Thank you. :slight_smile: I really couldn’t think of what to call them. They’re sort of the, “hotbar” to me.

It appears the tutorial is broken. I started a new character to test out a few things but the tutorial doesn’t go past the part where you pick your location then go through the portal. After you make it out of the sanctum the “A New Dawn - Walk through the warp” step doesn’t complete. I went back and forth from the sanctum several times and it never would complete. So I logged out of the game and back in. Now the step is gone but I am not given the next step in the tutorial so the character is in a state of limbo. As you can see I have no available or completed feats.

Thank you dev’s copied item!
I will be rich!

I’ve crafted(In inventory)

I’ve got from gift(lost item return)

To know that “item copy” is a very troubled thing for Online Game

Intelligence still has no affect on the Health Regeneration skill under Endurance.

Curious thoughts, Is the Health Regeneration skill going to stay in the skill tree with the Rage skill now live? Also does intelligence affect Rage? Does Health Regeneration stack with Rage?

I want to ask because I hate waiting a week to reset my skills if they do not work as intended.

If your PC is actually crashing rather than the game then its likely a driver issue. Updating your graphics drivers may fix it.

the drivers are upto date.

Also when you start a new character, the character model changes back to the default character model when you leave the sanctum.