Release 192 - Report issues here

Lately I’ve had a few instances where using the gold grapple in caves if I grapple to a tight space it can bump me to the surface.

The issue with the beanstalk boulder disappearing when a torch is placed over it has now been added to the bug database.

As for the hookshot grappling issue, I haven’t been able to reproduce this so far. What kind of specific shape of blocks were you getting stuck on? Again, if you have a specific example of an area where this is likely to happen a lot, then I can take a look.

Its not just with the grapple, but its definitely got something to do with edged blocks. Jumping here causes it easily too:

I can’t reproduce the issue at the location specified, but I do recall you saying in a much earlier post that it has happened to you before.

Just FYI @vdragon, I gave up waiting for any information on if you all even saw the plots and what might have been causing the problems with your code in defining settlements. Eden was fully deconstructed now, so you’ll need to check a backup or something if you all even can do that. Sorry I couldn’t wait any longer…

Missing portal connection error:

I saw the plots myself, but I don’t know if either @james or @lucadeltodecso saw them before you made changes. It’s understandable that you didn’t want to wait. If you end up having similar queries for any future settlements, then feel free to tag either of those two to ask what’s going on.

If you get the message again, please check if there’s anything unusual in the game log.

So I tried warping to a location I had bookmarked from the Sanctum and got this:

what%20does%20this%20mean

I left the sanctum and re-entered and tried the warp again and it worked.

Darn - ignore the extra posts - I didn’t realise someone had already mentioned them!

@Obrajo

Here’s how to do that …

My “Swirl and Mixed I” feat is frozen at 62/100. I’ve made tonnes of things in the mixer but it won’t tick upwards when the recipes are done. Not sure how long it’s been like this as I’ve just noticed it but I’m fairly sure I’ve made at least 250 items in the mixer.

It seems to be working now that I unpinned and re-pinned it. But all that stuff I made that didn’t get counted towards my feat… :frowning:

Okay it’s stuck again at 68/100 after I made 12 alloys in it. There is something wrong with the Mixer feat. It isn’t going up even when it’s not pinned. It’s completely stopped counting recipes made in the mixer now, no matter how much I pin and unpin it.

The compactor feat is not working -at all- either. It’s at 0/100 and I’ve made hundreds of blocks of compressed coal in it.

The refinery feat is also broken. Stuck at 251/300 when I’ve made in excess of 500 items in it.

Seems like the basic crafting feats are all bugged in some way or another. Please have a look at them soon?

There’s definitely something going on with the ‘Crushed and Compacted’ Feats as well as the ‘Swirl and Mixed’ Feats, so I’ve added bugs for those. The refinery feats (which I presume are the ‘Polished and Refined’ Feats you’re referring to) are working fine for me. Was there anything you were crafting in particular that is causing the running totals to not increase?

All three are buggy for me (yeah it’s the Polished and Refined). Thanks for adding them. Can you please look into all 3 of them?

I did (as I mentioned above). I just want you to describe what you were crafting in the Refinery as I can’t reproduce the issue with this as it’s working fine for me.

Multiple items. Refined gleam, refined copper, etc. I do so much I can’t remember exactly what it was at the time I noticed the problem.

Ah I remember now, I was mainly making vital essence from tallow and sackcloth. Those were the two main things I was making in the extractor.

With the refinery I was making bags of sugar and cotton cloth.

Both my daily activity and experience bonus has been reset after traveling through a portal.

Situation:

1. Login on planet A.
  2. Mine and hunt around, almost reached the 5.000 exerience, already reached 600 time played.
  3. Decide to be done, go through a portal back to home on planet B.
  4. Cleared up my inventory, by putting items in furnace and shelves.
  5. Checked my daily feats again… both have been reset.
  6. Verified that there was no day passing for the ‘daily’ feat: negative.
  7. New experience did not regain earlier XP in the feat (see screenshot below, just 14xp)
  8. Verified that traveling back to planet A through the same portal would restore XP/time: negative.
  9. Finaly decided to return to sanctum and check there: positive, feat has been restored.

Planet:

Sanctum:
20180607210949_1_edit

Character caught in a rapid teleport loop. The transition between ~6 locations is very fast but by hitting about 50 screenshots I caught these five, all on Munteen VII:

-1792N, 1792E 510A
-1912N, 1584E 466A
1864N, 160E 154A
-2064N, 1320E 407A
-1960N, 1496E 446A

I think I grappled solid floor underneath a portal (looked at least 2 thick) and the wall bug threw me up into the portal, perhaps? It looks like I’m constantly portalling and falling at the same time. I can return to the sanctum but if I go back through the warp it repeats, seen it three times entering world again so far. Going to try to bump the warp now and see if it cures it.

edit: Nope, every time he enters the world he gets thrown back into the loop. :frowning: