Release 195 - Report issues here

Well maybe I’m misunderstanding but I seem to unlock X skill points per level but they are all 200k XP levels, so they will be very different pace to the first skill set. Especially as by then your character will have had the once-and-done objectives mostly filled.

So I reckon I’ll just go with three L50 first set characters initially unless something changes or I’ve missed something.

Keep this thread for issues only please!

1 Like

ok my turn to re-word it then :)… back when we first got levels thats how its always been… the example of the math says that (lets call it L50+1) it takes x ammount of XP to get the same rewards starting again from level 1… and then it takes continuously that X number to l50 +2 >l50+3 and so on… so yes… if you worked it out to 200K xp pere each L50 + then its working as it always has - if i remember rightly) :slight_smile:

I am only explaining that its not exactly a bug @Stretchious sorry

What are the coordinates of these locations?

With a Mass Crafting time of 2 hours and 30 minutes, that could take a while. Let us know if it happens again.

What are the names of the objectives?

You’re right. Thanks for the reports, I’ve added the issue to the database.

You can still post feedback in other places like the release notes forum topic.

As for the other comments about the change in colour for various blocks and items, feel free to share feedback about that on the forum too.

one was soft coal (sell) the other was Metamorphic rock (sell)

when i bought 2x Iron Shovels (buy) i got them for 0 coin was spent or whatever the text says… but when i bought the other 4 iron shovels (in spereate slots/same buy instance) it spent the correct Coin

as i say… it seems to fix it once you do it slot by slot/seperate orders

This stands for both buy/sell orders… i do not know it its across the board but it appearas as it would be, concerning its happened with at least 3x items

at my base:

and vulpto shopping: just go through the portal behind my character:

@vdragon
the coordinates for the sign in the PS network are:

Vulpto -1647N -991E Alt 87.

I just tried it again and coming to Vulto from Munteen you have to jump over the sign to go through the portal. Is this good or do you want a pic?

1 Like

Therka feels…washed out in colour. I’m guessing this is general since the purple bushes I had are now some kind of dirty grimy grey/purple.

Also, can’t craft stone trapdoors, they go to the queue but instantly disappear from it.

Besides those, lvoe that you’ve pushed this through to live for more thorough testing <3

2 Likes

Therka
-1,887N 1,086E Alt 105

Its a tunnel between therka market and the desertside in my base.

Before

After

There are no shadows. The game looks depressing and lifeless now with this new lighting.

6 Likes

I’m still getting cave sounds in my base.
I can tell that the algorithm checks if there are blocks above you, it makes cave sounds… how about, if all the blocks above you are player placed, then don’t make cave sounds. because if it’s man-made, it’s definitely not a cave.

also another thing that really (REALLY) bothers me is the grapple sound. it is the harshest most non-ear friendly sound EVER. I don’t care if its quieter, it is still there and annoying as hell. i have to turn all sounds off now. I used to be able to stop the sound by switching items in the other hand.
no more.
Then I had to open up the inventory to get rid of it. fine. i can adapt.
but now? it restarts after you close a menu!! :rage:
PLEASE!! we need more options in the sound menu, or we need an entirely different sound for the grapple. or maybe a twang that stops after the reverb is done. do ropes make sound when you are hanging from them? nope.
Please, devs. Please remove the most annoying sound ever created.

2 Likes

Yes, this. It feels…un-shiney. If that’s even a thing.

Description of boon Weakness Lvl 2 is broken in this slingbow stat screen.

Has there been a change in plant generation?
I’m on Munteen and only found one Trumpet plant in a time span of 30 minutes.

Gold grapples no longer automatically pull you in, they just behave like long range iron grapples.

It would be useful if each grapple etc had a better description of exactly what they do instead of most of them just having the same vague description.

@camarayi reports a joystick no longer works in the game

1 Like

As mentioned, this is not the finished lighting and the current lighting is not a bug. This thread is for issues that aren’t intended not personal gripes with something that is not yet complete.

1 Like

For Browncoats that’s definitely a thing. :wink:

Are grapples treated like weapons where you have to add abilities with the forge now?

Stone chisel doesn’t make a sound (other than the swoosh of your arm when you hit)