Release 197 - Report issues here

How strange. Out of interest what tier world was this?

Biitula, tier 3 I believe

I hadn’t noticed much before, I had thought it was just the low tier world, but I’m seeing the same thing with 60 luck as well. I tested this on Biitula again and… yup luck does almost nothing right now it seems like. What happened? o.O

@vdragon Confirmed we had another meteor level 6 with monster stuck INSIDE the meteor. We tried to pull away to see if we can respawn. We were able to get it to respawn luckily.

To Mine, Ore Not To Mine 1 was stalled at 51/100, worked for a little while and has stalled again at 58/100.

The leaves from the Rosetta Nox are not counted towards the Gathering Common Plants feat.

The Epic 2 ‘Gathering Epic’ feat does not increase the drop rate.

As others have reported - this is extremely game-stopping:

4 Likes

I attempted to use a gold chisel but now, instead of taking off one of the 8 block corners with each swing like it used to, it takes off 2. This was with the Chisel Epic skill already applied.

… Please tell me you didn’t nerf it and this is a bug.

I was setting up a 2x3 portal for a 13 blinksec jump, I placed my destination token and added my Oort shards, whereupon it told me that the portal was not big enough (needed 8). When I then added some extra conduit blocks, I found that the portal was empty of the 500 Oort shards I had placed inside. Just thought I’d warn people about this, not very happy right now :rage:

So my wife has now handcrafted torches on multiple planets and she still has no day night cycle. Also she has no music either

Cannot get the Settle into a settlement objective to work. Added a beacon, added fuel, plotted to join a settlement it is stuck on adding fuel.

sorry the numbers were example only… but i was on Boori and at level 1 hammer 5/5attribute Bonus 2 luck 1 power and 1 agilitiy

And a stone hammer took about 9>11 depending on crit… iron hammer took 4>5 (on coal)

so the btter tools do their jobs… better now at later SP

i have found that it will not import the exact ammount each time (for example on first sweep it will import 9 as an example…

On the second import (exit the menue and do it again) it generally adds all of the others… i agree this must be a bug it can take 2 imports or more to fully import the freinds list

And some appere as red in game still (you have to re-freind them in game)

EDIT
sometimes certain items seem invisible (only noticed when dumping them or throwing my inventory at someone (trust me, do not trade that way anymore lol) - a few times i have been like did you get it? nope a few secs later… oh i just picked them up (the pick up message appears but neither of us could see the item once it dropped)

I’ve noticed that occasionally I’ll destroy a block and then a second later it’ll reappear half destroyed and not give me the resource.

1 Like

thats server tick IIRC… (Forced lag to allow the server to catch up - )

was happening to me yesterday - Might be due to the Server Skip @blake mentioned (unlless they fixed it now)

Graphics bugs =

@SamF Hello, I discovered that the Atlas’s are indeed backwards for me. The regions discovered are peaking around the sides, leaving the face blank. I did purchase a fully discovered atlas, but I cannot tell if this too is giving me the wrong face.

bug 2. I tried to buy an atlas off a shop stand that was fully discovered. I was able to click it and drop in into the purchase slot. When I did this, it showed no value on it. It also said I didn’t have enough. I can scroll over it and see that it was 600 coin, when it is in the stocking slot. I also had 6k coin on me. I ended up hand trading it with the vendor.

might be an issue 3. Mobs can see me from the surface and gain aggro on me,when I was on the mantle. Out of curiosity, I dug straight up to make sure they were not in a lower cave or something. But they were indeed argroing on me all the way from the surface,

2 Likes

The objective “New World Order” asks you to craft a warp augment using compactor. But since it’s changed to Workbench it doesn’t update the objective when made.

Journal bugs

A chopping great time - I’m on a inhospitable world and I cant finish the objective because leaves drop raw glossy starberry that doesnt count towards “collect raw starberries (0/5)”

Striking the iron - when already on a rugged or inhospitable world it wont update the objective “travel to a rugged world or higher” this is the same for the following objectives: a less common coal, components of archeology, mining survival challenge

And ofcourse the atlas buggs but I saw somewhere that it will be patched in an update next week

I’m pretty sure that on a low level tier planet such as Finata there are no meteors and yet i am hearing them fall

Regarding the objective To Mine, Ore Not To Mine I not ticking over as intended. It goes up with each Opal you collect from Boulders.