Release 197 - Report issues here

When you go onto a planet with hazards with protection.
If your breath meter drops to zero while swimming when you surface you will continue to take planet damage.
Also when I the notifications were freaking out.

Report bugs on the bug reporting thread, please! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

opps my bad, Can I move this?

1 Like

It will probably average out after a lot more chopping (a good comparison would be something like 1000 blocks before and afterā€”but thatā€™s a bit painful :P)

1 Like

There is a skill you have to take to make this possible. . I forget which one it isā€¦ Without the skill I do not think it is possible.

Mining copper is not contributing to the ā€œTo Mine, Ore Not to Mineā€ feat

iā€™m getting no luck bonus either. Luck really really needs to make a difference. Especially with a tight set of points for our skills.

1 Like

Anyone figure out how to get past the Atlas explored area to be on the side I am looking at? It is absolutely impossible to use atlas right now. Has everyone else seen this or is it just me bugged?

It feels counterintuitive that you need to go to a T5 world, find some gems, get 500 power to make a simple sign. Please adjust the recipe so it is more in line to progression needs. Iā€™m not talking big signs, just a simple little sign. Makes no sense.

3 Likes

From what i understand that skill only works when using a shovel. any other tool still breaks the item in question.

i did early on, after discovering a couple more zones on Beckon, it fixed itself?

1 Like

thank you, appreciate it.

Will do Will, lol. Apologies, repostingā€¦ Wait, where do I post those other than here in Support please?

I notice, now, that Power gives much, much less bonus compared to what it used to do. Which explains why it takes forever to mine on a Starter planet with max power. If you are going to rebalance the health on all worlds (not sure whats been done on higher tiers but the armor on higher level plants makes this change to power very problematic) then why also reduce the bonus to power this much? Not enjoying the slog. Please rebalance this so everything is less of a chore. I donā€™t mind work. I do mind being bored by slow progress.

edit: Also having a constant issue with connections on US east all of the sudden.

Edit 2: After reaching level 14 and picking up the dps epic, things are now much less of a slog. I still wonder at how some of the higher tier worlds will be, but this is much less boring now that Iā€™m not spending 8-10 hits on a single tier 3 block.

it means if coal takes 5 hits to mine on one planet so will everything else and it sacales (but is also off set by skills) level 3 planet takes 12 hits on copper/coale/metal with stone hammer etc

also how many skills in crit do you have? (dexterity i think) it helps a lot

I have max agility as well, which is crit. Iā€™m starting on putting points in hammer skill. As I said, for the skill points invested, this change is frustrating and boring. Also 12 hits, even with a stone hammer, on a low tier planet is silly sauce and extra boring.
I love the game but spending two to three times longer mining is not at all interesting.

Iā€™m also not happy with how expensive it is to warp to other worlds. Like with making portals more expensive, this has a stifling effect on growth, builders, and merchants.

@vdragon When putting an atlas in your inventory that does not have an item in for the scanning of locations, if you hit X it drops the item out of your inventory with no warning. Seems like a bug.

When defeated, the Tool Tip cannot be claimed while holding down E because your dead. And when you revive in Sanctum the tool tip is gone.

1 Like