Release 197 - Report issues here

There’s a region on Biitula called “{EMPTY} Blockerin” Doesn’t sound like an intentional name to me.

I’m friends with many on steam, but ingame I see non of them in my friends tab, even when the game said it has imported XX friends from steam when creating a character (did it twice) … do I still have to meet them before I get them to be seen in the list or did something went wrong there? ^^

Abandoned meteor core boxes are empty.
We could find oort stones there before, but not now.
It should be that way?((

Yeah, if they are there for a certain amount of time the loot is always gone. It was that way before too. They have to remain dormant for there to be loot

The meteors with chests drop nothing when you hit the chest now on dormant ones.

2 Likes

I will say that the current changes made to the cleanse points and respect points are perfect. Feels like just the right balance to start with a few set resets and gain a cleanse per level. Thank you for doing that, it is appreciated! :slight_smile:

1 Like

They drop items for me…

I mean, thats awesome for you, but I hit them they just poof and no loot spawns. XD

How strange. Out of interest what tier world was this?

Biitula, tier 3 I believe

I hadn’t noticed much before, I had thought it was just the low tier world, but I’m seeing the same thing with 60 luck as well. I tested this on Biitula again and… yup luck does almost nothing right now it seems like. What happened? o.O

@vdragon Confirmed we had another meteor level 6 with monster stuck INSIDE the meteor. We tried to pull away to see if we can respawn. We were able to get it to respawn luckily.

To Mine, Ore Not To Mine 1 was stalled at 51/100, worked for a little while and has stalled again at 58/100.

The leaves from the Rosetta Nox are not counted towards the Gathering Common Plants feat.

The Epic 2 ‘Gathering Epic’ feat does not increase the drop rate.

As others have reported - this is extremely game-stopping:

4 Likes

I attempted to use a gold chisel but now, instead of taking off one of the 8 block corners with each swing like it used to, it takes off 2. This was with the Chisel Epic skill already applied.

… Please tell me you didn’t nerf it and this is a bug.

I was setting up a 2x3 portal for a 13 blinksec jump, I placed my destination token and added my Oort shards, whereupon it told me that the portal was not big enough (needed 8). When I then added some extra conduit blocks, I found that the portal was empty of the 500 Oort shards I had placed inside. Just thought I’d warn people about this, not very happy right now :rage:

So my wife has now handcrafted torches on multiple planets and she still has no day night cycle. Also she has no music either

Cannot get the Settle into a settlement objective to work. Added a beacon, added fuel, plotted to join a settlement it is stuck on adding fuel.

sorry the numbers were example only… but i was on Boori and at level 1 hammer 5/5attribute Bonus 2 luck 1 power and 1 agilitiy

And a stone hammer took about 9>11 depending on crit… iron hammer took 4>5 (on coal)

so the btter tools do their jobs… better now at later SP

i have found that it will not import the exact ammount each time (for example on first sweep it will import 9 as an example…

On the second import (exit the menue and do it again) it generally adds all of the others… i agree this must be a bug it can take 2 imports or more to fully import the freinds list

And some appere as red in game still (you have to re-freind them in game)

EDIT
sometimes certain items seem invisible (only noticed when dumping them or throwing my inventory at someone (trust me, do not trade that way anymore lol) - a few times i have been like did you get it? nope a few secs later… oh i just picked them up (the pick up message appears but neither of us could see the item once it dropped)