Release 197 - Report issues here

When chatting, if your word ends on E and press Enter it will open the inventory - This is with continous chatting turned off.

1 Like

Jumping out of water onto a sloped block resulted in fall damage and instant death underwater.

Occasionally hitting enter in chat will just constantly add extra lines. No matter what I do, exiting and re-opening the chat window, deleting the message, the enter button just adds lines.

I haven’t figured out how to reproduce it yet, but i thought I would just leave it here as it seems to happen quite often. Anyone else experienced this?

Cant see if this is anywhere else, or just a part of one of the other mentioned shop stand bugs, but some items seem to have their price become ten times as much when you enter the shop stand. If you look at the stand from the outside the price is shown as should be, as well as when looking at the item price in the shop stand. Stands i have noticed this on are Fibrous Leaf and Sap stands at the Sparta shop at the portal seekers Hub on Biitula. Perhaps why it is saying you have not got enough coin for other things, but in these stands the price can be seen to change.

The travel through warps feats are too easy to cheese, IMO (you can get them all in ~15 mins…)

Also, completing that many warps legitimately is a huge amount of work (relative to the other feats in that section)—could probably use some tuning regardless!

1 Like

Looks like there has been a few reports on this. We may have a fix for the issue.

Thanks for the video, I’ve added it to the bug database.

That’s quite a few reports of characters receiving damage walking over chiselled / sloped blocks. I believe we may have a fix for these.

I’ll list the tasks here for you:

• Offer Tools for sale in a Shop Stand
  • Offer Weapons for sale in a Shop Stand
  • Offer Equipment for sale in a Shop Stand
  • Sell Tools in a Shop Stand
  • Sell Weapons in a Shop Stand
  • Sell Equipment in a Shop Stand

With the list above, do you remember which ones were problematic?

Okay, it’s definitely a weird issue, so I’ve added it to the bug database.

Is it occurring with any particular signs or just the ones created by you?

Can you provide screenshots showing the plot layout of your settlements if possible?

Also, have you seen this forum topic?

Check here to see if other players has similar setups to your own.

This should hopefully be fine with changes in the next update.

What’s the name of the affected feat?

Do you mean you’re seeing the text appear on the top right of the screen? If so, I’m not seeing this, but if you can submit a screenshot showing the issue occurring, I can add it to the database.

Does this area contains one of your beacons for it to be tracked?

Looks like neither of those objectives are working. Thanks for the reports, I’ve added both of these to the bug database.

Oh, interesting. So you picked up an item and tried adding it to the atlas before it crashed? The engineer who the bug was assigned to would like to send you his thanks and can now go about fixing it.

That’s quite a lot of notifications. How many times did it happen to you?

Thanks for giving your input, we’ll give this a go to see if we get the same issue.

This should be fixed in the next update.

I’ve mentioned this to a few players early on in this forum topic, but did you change your Chunk Download Rate and Chunk Cache Size settings as described here?

If there are still problems, post your results there.

What do you mean by transform chisel? Also, are you chiselling within your beacons, or outside of them?

I can’t reproduce this, even after turning off Continuous Chatting. Did you reconfigure your Control settings at any point?

Do you mean that the text you entered appears twice, or that there’s a blank line every time?

It’s probably likely to be related to the other Shop Stand bugs, but you can submit some screenshots so that we can check if this is the case.

Are you referring to the Feats in the column second from the right?

1 Like

I havent reconfigured my controls no, I mean - my control scheme is from back in beta as well, so maybe that has got something to do with it ?

I’ve seen some streamers having different radial controls than I do by default.

I do type pretty fast and hit enter pretty much right after I type out my words.
Ah yeah, testing this, if I type E and then enter relatively slowly after it doesnt cause any issues, but typing E and then pressing Enter just as I pressed E causes the menu to pop up.

I mean that hitting enter adds a new empty line below the first, and just keeps going.

I’m chiselling within my own beacons.

I’m referring to the forge boon for chisels that allows you to change the block type.
From metamorphic bricks to sedimentary bricks for example.
Once that boon is forged on a chisel, using that chisel doesn’t reward xp anymore.
Or: The act of changing a blocks type is not rewarding any xp right now.
But I think it should. It’s an extra layer of work you can put into building.

Maybe the developers concern was that it can be abused because the block is not “used up” (like in regular chiseling) but you can cycle indefinitely on the same block until your chisel breaks.
Thats totally reasonable, but i still think it should reward xp on first use.
Like you only get xp the first time when you break and place the same block repeatedly.

1 Like

Sorry didn’t notice that before. I haven’t changed any of the settings yet but ill tweak them this evening to see if there is any improvement.

From your erlier reply I understood it as I should be able to manually track a settlement without owning a beacon in it (trying to find alternatives to the “Locations” tab since it is way to limited to track all the settlements and other features you might want to keep track of).

Not sure if you wanted an answer but to be clear I put my only ruby in the atlas then I picked up my stack of diamonds (the one that would be converted to a smart stack when removing the ruby) and dropped it on the atlas which should just remove the ruby and add a diamond to the atlas but instead it crashes the client.

I know some applications use shift-enter to allow added lines instead of sending, just double check that you don’t have a sticky shift key?

I’ve had this too - I noticed that often if I use special characters such as: “>”, “<”, “:” can often lead to the chat getting stuck.

To get rid of it when I do “>” for example, I will have to press “:” to make it work again.

Yup - that entire column. Currently, the game counts each time you walk through a warp—even if you’ve already gone through it

This looks correct to me though as you are trying to buy 100 for 35c each, thats 3500 no ?

1 Like

That’s funny, because I wen’t through portals maybe even thousand times, and I’m stuck on first tier withy 4/10 :wink: So it may be bugged, or there is some other conditions involved.

This is for warps (the temporary ones), not portals

Okay so I don’t remember seeing 3-6. What I got was the 1-3 “offers”, which I completed, then the objective moved to a second set of objectives - perhaps 3-6 but I don’t recognise them - then moved back to the “offer” objectives. I could’ve sworn the second set were “offer” again but with different items.

No, no text - part of what alerted me to it. I noted a pinned Daily XP objective didn’t go up at all when I did the mass crafts so I exited the crafting table interface to look for the usual XP log message but there was nothing, nor on further tests.

I could scrot it for you but it’d just be my character standing next to a crafting table :slight_smile: Not sure it’ll help.