Release 197 - Report issues here

A base for the long Haul - i crafted the beacon control and it didnt trigger the achivement

Hi,

Newbie ps4 user here.

The ‘to mine, ore not to mine i’ feat is stuck at 84. Tested with copper, iron and silver.

Pinned and unpinned, log out and back in, no change.

Cheers

1 Like

Not familiar with macs, but maybe there is a software update available.

If not, then unfortunately, other than apple fixing their bug, the only solution is for us to try and figure what shader causes issue on this specific apple-intel driver, and effectively, randomnly change ■■■■ until it stops crashing… we dont have a mac with embedded intel graphics in the office either :smiley: so may be asking you to be a guiney pig if you would… do you get any sort of core dumps we could try and gleam info from?

fixed itself after crafting 3

I can help you getting into the issue but i’m not an expert so tell me exactly what you want me to do ahah
(i’ll also try to install macOS mojave beta to see if that solves the issue)

Until the fix comes, mining Opals from Basic Boulders makes it tick up.

Evern with macOS Mojave the issue persist, hope you guys can fix this cause i would really like to game on the go

One thing to try: open Console.app and see if there is anything related to graphics/shaders printed out at around the same time the error happens

not sure if this is known already

Iv been having this issue since I got the game back in December, never found a fix unfortunately. I bootcamped my MacBook pro and the game runs silky smooth.

More disconnects in 2x1 tunnels :frowning:

This time is the first I’ve seen this error:

DC’d from Bertsayshellona

If you try to drop an object in the sanctum with the mouse click/release on character model method, it rightly disallows it. However, if you press X over something it will drop and immediately disappear so no chance to retrieve it.

Just to let you know, i’ve been playing on ps4 since 7th of september with no issues, but today after the update on PS4 i’ve already bluescreend three times. (doesn’t seem to be an obvious/repeatable reason btw)

multi crashes over and over now.

At first Beckon went offline or showed it was full, then after that my game is crashing left and right no matter where I am at. It’s not affecting everyone, but it’s getting many people.

I think I have narrowed down when the crashes occur on the ps4. It seems to happen when I go near a large portal hub in my town (Ultima Aquahub on Finata). It’s happened 6 times today and every time it was when I was near or in the portal hub.

We’re aware of the server crashes and are currently investigating.

As with my previous post, we do have a patch that should contain many of the fixes that have been reported in this forum topic that’s getting close to 700 posts, so apologies if I haven’t replied to every single issue made here, although most are duplicates of earlier posts.

2 Likes

Ok than you, hope they can fix it soon :frowning:

new bug in 198

I’m currently on Alcyon and the Resistance buff is not displayed cf screenshot

Hi guys,

We’re changing the way we handle bug reports on the forums.

Inbstead of having one megathread per release, we’d like players to report issues they see in the Support category as it’s own post.

The reason for doing this is because the megathreads are extremely difficult to keep track of, and we’d like to be able to easily see how many people are affected by a certain issue just by looking at a single thread.

If you have posted a bug here and it has not been responded to, please feel free to create a new thread in the Support category, if it’s still happening in Release 198.

Thanks!

4 Likes