Release 197 - Report issues here

@Chaan are you sure you’re not just encluntering plots? A beacon has to have at least 10,000 prestige to become a settlement. I personally only have one right now, and its on the far end of lamblis. They’re kinda hard to come by just yet.

Passing through a portal fixes it every time. Since this only happens on really dangerous worlds, I have died about four times traveling to a from a portal to clear this thing.

@james are t2 spitter projectiles suppose to be homing? I was doing some testing, and a far away spitter shot at me, and just before it hit me, I moved to the left. The projectile moved with me and hit me anyway. I’ve repeated this many times. It was a single shot, not rapid fire.

Not sure if this has been brought up or not but Beckon Atlas with Iron Ore…

Also falling damage seems a bit sensitive. I sometimes take damage while sprinting (max Agi) and bumping into a wall. I also watched a hopper die from jumping with the jump buff as they would take damage every time they landed.

Attempted to harvest a bunch of dormant meteorites on the rugged worlds and was rewarded with empty boxes granted I feel like this was intended this time…

I’ve noticed the same “fall” damage when jumping and hitting a block above my character, although it wasn’t much, maybe 60 dmg, it still struck me as odd.

Logging in again tonight, atlas still didn’t show all of my discovered regions. I unequipped it, re-equipped it, then used it and it filled in. Seems to work fine now too.

When I discovered a new region tonight he achievement tracked and the atlas updated automatically, so it seems to be working as expected now.

Hey guys,

I hate to be the grammar police, but…

Spelling%20Error

…that doesn’t look right to me.That’s meant to say ‘begin’ right?

4 Likes

This may be related to the other atlas bugs, but going through a portal on Seginiakai did not show that I had found a new region. I walk a while and found another region, but the atlas is not showing me the region where the portal was and I did not get a notification that I was in a new region.

Edit: When I went back into the region it found it but now I am between regions and it has not told me I found a new region. or put it on the atlas

I FOUND THE TIER 4 PLANET SOLUTION FOR THE SCREEN BLINK AND SPAMMING BUG OF HAZARDOUS PLANETS AND VOLITILE PROTECTION

go to the SANCTUM. wait five min… go back in… its like it regenerates while in sanctum. It works everytime. If you wait 5 min and does not work. wait 10. Gauranteed solution everyone untill BUG is fixed.

5 min is tooo long… I’ll take the spam

LoL… i just go have a coffee… the spamming is not the issue… is the FRUITLOOPIN light flashing in your eyes every 0.5 seconds that I cant handle… and on a large 80 inch 4k screen… it hurts the eyes lol

1 Like

@SlibboDubz I walked around the capital of Finata (Ultima Aqua Hub Inc.) for about 30 minutes and didn’t get that even though I finished the visit capital objective. That settlement has 500k prestige…

@Kal-El You have to find the right spot to discover the region, you might be walking on the edge between two regions.

I was equally between the regions as you can see from the pointer on the atlas.

@Kal-El
If it says something like “south of ???”, then walk north. The spot is not always where one would suspect.

ok thanks
I had not used atlas in the Old Universe

1 Like

To add another voice, also getting no drops from any dormant meteorites, on a few planets, T3 i think…

2 Likes

I would also like to add my voice to the call of needing signs that don’t require power.

A good solution to the atmosphere bug is to travel through a portal and return immediately. Fixed it every time for me

Didn’t have the chance yet to update the page to the new server worlds, only the first two servers (login and discovery) will be reliable up to then. :wink:

2 Likes