Release 197 - Report issues here

With the left hand getting stuck it seems to happen completely at random eg. when im just looking around or even when im using right hand. worth noting im playing on a bootcamped MacBook Pro so using the trackpad.

My wife hasn’t finished the tutorial objectives yet as the it wont complete “add fuel to beacon” objective. shes tried just about all she can to complete it from crafting new ones to even going to different planets and crafting + fueling them. There is also no option to unpin it so she stuck with it up on the screen constantly.

When I was making my 7 alts, I found that you end up setting up and taking down about 3 beacons, because it doesn’t realize that you have already fueled it. To join a settlement, you have to pretty much find a second plot and stick a beacon on it by itself. Otherwise if you claim with the plotter tool and then put the beacon down, the beacon is automatically fueled, thus not finishing the objective.

You also have to stick down a fresh beacon for adding a friend, because it doesn’t count the master beacon if you added a friend to it. So the work around for the tutorial is to make about 3 beacons and a second fuel.

Looks like all mining objectives are tier 1. It is strange to get Stone Chest reward for mining gems :slight_smile:

I was wondering about the upload rate, not the download. What does your task manager say of your upload bandwith rate when boundless is running? (taskmanager, details, performance tab, very bottom “Performance Monitor”, Network tab, boundless.exe, send number & receive)
I have average 2.6 B/s - 6.7 B/s send and 30 - 100 B/s receive. I start lagging/freezing with the high numbers despite low ping. Odd?

with freezes i am not experiencing any i will do the check as i can later and report my findings

When you dig and gather soil near the river you can get interesting water glitches.

Below and above, or on sides of those… triangles? piramids? there is no soil at all.

What you can even do is…

I’m under the surface of the water… and can still breath… and… well here’s another angle.

Blast Shielding Food doesn’t seem to have any effect. This might apply to the other shielding foods as well.
You can see that:

1. The Level 4 blast shield buff is up
  2. Time until I take damage has ticked down
  3. The only atmos protection I have are shock and chill (both from skill Level 3)

I ate the food before stepping through the portal to serpensarindi

Not sure if this is intended, but just hanging from a grapple and not moving increases your character’s hunger, and will lead to you dying of starvation if you go afk for a few minutes.

I am crashing to desktop when trying to add sapphire to atlas :cry: GG Devs you win

1 Like

That’s a hell of an atlas!!! … +2.025 damage!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Quest/Objective “New World Order” says to craft a warp augment in a workbench. I just did and picked it up into my inventory but the quest did not update.

Still frequent “unplayable” situations and once they start they just keep coming. Usually start when I approach the Lambis teleport hub and teleport. Chunk download size is at minimum, according to taskmanager boundless.exe traffic goes up to 2.2 Mbps when that happens. My internet connection is 15-18 Mbps and nobody else uses this channel on the router and we’ve ensured per netlimiter that the upload bandwith we have gives Boundless at least 1 Mbps as well.

Edit: Usually “failed and retried chunks” is increasing in number when that happens too. Just went up from 1 previously to 4.

Read the description on the Chisel.

Same here, couldn’t cancel refining gleam.
Machine inventory was empty.

Same issue with Iron Furnace Base recipe also.

Encountered a bug last night where an item in the Workbench queue could not be cancelled. My husband started a bulk craft of Refinery Power Coils by accident (meant to do Advanced Refinery Power Coil) and the Queue would not cancel for any of our characters. Tried relogging, tried returning to sanctum and swapping characters but the button was unresponsive. There were open slots in available and inventory was not full. Not sure if items can be restored but this was very frustrating to lose days worth of farming.

1 Like

I have had this as well.
Also experienced not being able to close portals

Was the inventory of the machine full? If there isn’t a slot for the ingredients to go into it cant be canceled

That was my first thought too but there was plenty of space in the machine inventory and our own.

I had the same thing last night too - I had about 4 long timer items in the workbench, I then set some other items mass crafting in the compactor and was then unable to cancel anything in the workbench queue.

I possibly changed characters and back again in between setting it crafting and trying to cancel too (but can’t remember)