Release 199: New Decorative Props, Server Optimisation and Fixes!

Not so many as bomb mining :rofl:

1 Like

Bump warp is king

1 Like

Grump Store can come to your rescue… soon… :wink:

This mean no matter what you will destroy the resource at the same time.
So you won’t get any resource from bomb mining.

Also the cost to craft 7m bomb is not worth to use in ur way.

With this update we have made a fair few changes to the balance of ingredients with the goal of making them much more obtainable (I agree it was targeted too much at late game players only). We will review the data and feedback again after this update goes live and see if we need to do another round of balance changes :woman_technologist:

4 Likes

yes, my favorite thing by a mile - even used the mechanics to create underground hidden rooms with no other entry but through the vertical bump warp

For clearing an area to build yes they are useful but for mining , no one will use them anymore. They are hard to craft and they destroy resources with rocks , so in a hotspot no one will risk using bombs since they might destroy resources. There was a poll and the majority of players said they loved bomb mining. Why would a team remove the feature that majority of players like ? So what if it was not intended? There are thousands of example features in other games that were not intended but they did not remove them because players loved them.

4 Likes

I wouldnt say bomb mining is completely useless. The bag has had double durability added and as a dev pointed out when u clear a room with a bomb u can still see a vast number of blocks which maybe resources. Lets just see how we go. There will definitely be a lot more holes eveywhere :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Does that include fibrous leaves? Do I need to raid all the request baskets as soon as the server starts up? :grin:

you reveal large area around the destroyed part, just outside bombs range, and you can see untouched resources there, that you would need a lot of hammering to get to, while bombs can get you there fast

1 Like

Yeah , people hated bomb miners because of holes . I don’t know how this update fixed that :))

1 Like

Well with the fix to surface resources regenerating again that could help a lot of those.

Agreed no face it wont. Just watch the increased crators everywhere :joy::joy::joy: double durability and persistent pie and big explosions

you mine a large are fast - destroy some resources and reveal a lot around by creating a cave;

with a hammer you dont destroy resources, but you move slower and thus miss resources that you can get to through bombing

as I said, I dont thing its gonna be a thing to go full bomb mining, but it can support hammer mining

1 Like

■■■■! I made a stack of bomb charges yesterday and was trying to get enough titanium to make a nice batch of titanium bombs. Ah well…

I doubt u can get more than 40 gems in 1 hour.
And the cost to do that is not worth.

I will forge a rank 330 aoe hammer with speed increase + damage increase or durability increase to do that for better result…

Everyone will simply swap to all adjacent centraforged gem hammers, and forget all about bombs as far as mining goes, why risk destroying nodes of resources when a stacked gem hammer will do the job with more profit. The upsetting part is that the change appears at the last moment before servers go down and it seems short sighted in my opinion. Many people did enjoy bomb mining, but do not be mistaken, all adjacent hammers will be just as effective, might just add a minute more to mining time to achieve the same as one 6-7M bomb explosion.

It also isn’t like they did not know of bomb mining on beta, it was a thing all along. Prepare to pay through the nose for those gems that although costly before, were still quite affordable. Market will be changing drastically for the next 24 hours after servers go back live.

2 Likes

yes please raid mine, I need plenty of leaves :smiley:

1 Like

I need to log in rapido to withdraw my gems from shopstand xD

1 Like

Same here XD

2 Likes