Release 199: New Decorative Props, Server Optimisation and Fixes!

whe will make a big bomb monument , with the text “Remember me :wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

Bombs will now destroy resources at the same speed as they would destroy rocks, this means higher tier resources will not be left floating in mid-air when using bombs to mine.

I don’t know if I’m reading the patch wrong, but they nerfed bombs just like you wanted right?

1 Like

Goodbye bomb mining… I want a free respec this is probably going to ruin my build.

4 Likes

Yea i JUST respecced to bomb mining 2 days ago. Definitely regretting that choice now lol

3 Likes

I know the post says the it will release tomorrow morning but the post is 19 hours long and has been edited a few times. What day is the “tomorrow” in reference to?

Today once the servers come back up

1 Like

I am looking forward to the resource information being added for planets, this will help new players immensely to locate resources thank you

2 Likes

This day came wayyyy faster than i thought LOL

Shame I can’t recoup some Titanium I’ve invested in bomb making…

Good point, have edited the post.

More details about what we’re going to do to regarding the game breaking issue will be released as soon as possible.

2 Likes

So are you the community manager now…?

Never preferred bombs. I felt the necessity to perhaps enlighten others with my mining technique without access to aoe hammers: removing block infront of you is inefficient for it only uncovers 4 surfaces. Removing them above or below you uncovers 5 in most cases. Not to mention the fact you are 2 blocks tall requiring you to always remove 2 blocks to proceed forward.

Skipped blocks have a chance to hold valuable items but are discovered if seams are 3 blocks wide.

Great patch, thank you devs.

5 Likes

I dont get that technique. Are u suggesting mining down and up over horizontal.

The issue with that is altitude mining. When ur mining at a particular level u dont want to be going up and down only horizontally.

While I do respect ur assistance I personally think since the bomb mining debuff. Assuming its no longer effective (i say assuming cause I havent tested the new durability and mining out with bombs yet).

Chisel mining IMO is the next best option. Faster than single block mining, not as expensive as aoe hammers to operate. An you technically dont spend time mining all you do is hit out parts of a block quickly.

Someone said if you place a beacon you might get exp to do this if exp is something u dont want to miss. But for resource gathering am yet to see a better option now.

Thanks.
Actually this will encourage players to buy consumables a lot more since right now they have no idea what they do ingame.

Sweet beans drop are the problem
I got like 200:20 spicy/sweet bean as a gatherer
Brews are relatively fine
market cost per unit/ total cost/ total cost per unit
rawt3

1 Like

Actually before Oort plants where not extincted by players it was okey. Than everything was gathered :wink:
Look up videos from when L6 planets where added and how much plants where there…

I would wait till dust settle after gathering bug to speak about plants shortages.
Especially that after so long starvation period I won’t be surprised if those plants will be mass gathered for quite few days if not weeks before people will judge that they have enough or make it less critical to get them.

1 Like

Yes. Resource-altitudes can vary of course, usually in a range of 10 - 20 blocks, which you can stay in/at with your main corridor(s) in tact. I am curious if someone could combine this technique with chisels and tell me how it went.

I have never used chisels for I generally aren’t good targeting the sides. It’s probably a specific chisel you’d suggest doing this with right?

kek
I’m sure someone is 24/7 gathering that oort staffs.
Anyways we’ll see next patch how things will work.

As long as its not the bevel chisel i find iron and titanium work fine. U can cover a surprising amount of ground with chisels if u know what ur doing.

Market will break in one night.

Well, the whole game can be buried, the bombs are useless now. Devs want us to not go out of the caves for days.