Release 203: Bomb Augments!

Nice. So I am guessing you move the bomb augment over the bomb to attach the augment to it. I am actually very curious how this works.

@Steggs101 Can we possible get a new creature in the next content patch? I think that would awesome for meteor hunts! :smiley:

1 Like

Revive augments work like warp augments in basic use. You just target a player

1 Like

thanks for your feed back, maybe iā€™m wrong, when i first saw posts about the signs, it was already fixed because i tested it and it was there. Maybe i saw thoses thread the last week idk. :smiley: Glad that is fixed for everyone!

Nice!
Is there more fixes than listed?
I was able to complete item in forge that was stuck there since 201 and forged light sources arenā€™t blinking anymore. Awesome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ohā€¦this makes me happy.

2 Likes

I ran into this, too. The game told me my beacons were about to expire. I sent all my dudes to their respective beacons and everything seems to be okay.

It also auto-popped some settlement feats for me.

Great, now I have to waste coobits to respec to slingbow for delicious augments. Damn you WS :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Updated OP with details of hotfix 203.1.

Hopefully this update should fix the majority for PS4 crashes. :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

W00T fixes

1 Like

No love, for PC people.

Summary

Jk jk, put your pitchforks away :rofl:

Because PlayStation is the best place to play. :smile:

1 Like

fights the overwhelming desire to go off topic :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I agree, thatā€™s why always get most, and the juiciest bugs :hugs:

Yes because the almighty PS4 race is strong and we can take it :muscle:

lol PS4 is holding the game back, as it canā€™t compete with PC power.

This is all sarcasm of course lol i know PC is going to perform better overall. We cant even get test servers :confused:

lol but I do like playstation, I grew up on them. But games like this, which requires a lot of CPU power will be gimped in the long run. Honestly, I see a future if it follows the MMO status. Where PS4 support will dropped in the future, for support of the PS5 (only 1-2 years left until release)

Updated OP with details of Release 203.2 which only contains an improvement for PS4.

4 Likes

Anyone selling gold bombs and bomb augments?

I really donā€™t know how code for PS4 differ from PC, But looking at my AMD CPU usage when playing boundless:

That small lengthy spike is when running through portal hubs.

I believe itā€™s RAM thatā€™s holds down consoles. I got only 2 x 8 GB sticks of RAM in my PC, and the GPU has just 8 GB. But maxed out graphic, card ram usage is just over 2GB, while the game beside that uses almost 8GB. And PS4 (pro too) has only 8 GB ram overall (+1GB for OS not included in that 8).

But if itā€™s ram the downside is that Boundless can keep as many chunks in memory as it can on PC. I donā€™t think that PS4 is what holds back Boundless.

I mean consoles are notorious for keeping the game industry back, but itā€™s not such a big deal in case of Boundless.

2 Likes