Release 231: World Shop Scanners!

Awesome update as usual! Sadly wont be able to get my hands on it for a few more hours.

2 Likes

I used it this morning, very helpful to find affordable competitive pricing. And to even see if what you want is for sale on planet.

2 Likes

Don’t mind me. I didn’t see that post below :stuck_out_tongue:

still haven’t brought back gathering XP for plants with gathering EPic :frowning: these are some hard times in boundless

1 Like

I’m gutted others can find you, I loved your prices and now everyone else will know how good they are :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

There is a good side to this though for my loyal customers… I’m going to be lowering prices on a few things. :wink: Now that I’ve had more time to look, I see I’m not actually the cheapest on a few things, and I take pride in trying to be - leaving aside the ones who may only be selling a few each, I want to price match at the least. So Glowing Lamella I’m seeing at 45c, I currently sell at 50c so I’ll either go down to 45c or even 40c.

… I’ll make up for it by slaughtering more of the Glow Caps, naturally. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Personal update on this update: It’s amazing! Due to my random location I was selling everything for what I was hoping was relatively cheap so people would remember it. Turns out almost everything in my store was BY FAR the cheapest on Sorissi, including a handful of items that I’m the only one selling.

So quite the contrary to the price wars a lot of people were expecting, I raised most of my prices 50-150%. I’ll be checking other planets too in the next few days in case my competition on Sorissi is asking far too much, but having those other prices to set my own is the first time I’ve enjoyed owning my shop.

North Bay Imports on the north side of Kindred Bay, Sorissi - don’t look anywhere else for food bags because you won’t find any! lol

3 Likes

I was about to sleep when something woke me up and i knew i had to check the forum. Its your evil acts (not my forum addiction) of glow caps picking :cry:.

2 Likes

Here, I built them a memorial in my graveyard to confess my guilt and so their sacrifice will not be forgotten… that makes it better, right?

… And yeah, lowered the price on the glowing lamella to 40c. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Several other price cuts… come, come, don’t let the demise of these mushrooms, critters, and rocks be in vain! :wink:

6 Likes

Haha yeah this helps make it a little better xD.

1 Like

Are you stopping the glow cap slaughter this year? Shouldn’t it be 2018-?, or 2018-Muwhahaha?

1 Like

Hmm, good point, I’ll have to tweak that… though, I suppose I can’t take for granted that they’ll not somehow take their revenge on me… :flushed::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

49 i believe

There was a time when the internet became big and small startups like Amazon started to sell on the internet. More and more people were lazy and ordered, the small shops in the cities died. This is the shop scanner for new and small players. You do not get a footfall anymore and can not keep up with the prices. You will lose the fun and that although there are already too few players anyway. The function is good, but I do not think it is beneficial

There are so many request baskets! It is easier than ever in the history of this game to make money for new and small players. @hAmSTeR86

1 Like

As good as it can be for some, it’s not helping me at all. I sell rocks/boulders/plants/mushrooms and those do not show on the to buy/who sells… lovely.

they should… itll be a simple fix anyways, the little bit of logic that excludes things like resource-seams will just be misclassifying the surface-resources as something you cannot have in your inventory and so cant be sold/bought (…except they can via the gatherer epic).

4 Likes

You’re next.

– Anon Mushroom

1 Like

This shop thing is too awesome. I’m finding stuff I need (after looking & not finding it on the 3 planets I most frequent) - in cute little hidden away shops that don’t have portals to anywhere. :two_hearts:

4 Likes