Release 239: Lovestruck and Prototype Creative Mode!

Oh yeh I got this… I’m just so popular. Finally I can log in! Its tough being popular :sunglasses:

I got a single message from someone saying “check discord” :joy:

5 Likes

I must have missed something, but how do I enter the creative mode? (Yes, I’m on PC)

Go into the game like you normally would, hit F1 > creative, and go from there

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll check it out as soon as possible.

1 Like

Is it down for maintenance right now?
It keeps saying that I lost connection when I try to swap to creative

Some guidance here:

4 Likes

omg this please

3 Likes

Updated OP with @Jiivita’s Overview Video:

18 Likes

Jiivita lives!!!

5 Likes

Sony doesn’t block as much as you make out. Its just different programming…the chat system doesn’t interest me at all… I only said something because it be nice to have a update that’s for all…Its still a great game

1 Like

I’m still readin gthrough this thread, but is there any hope of us using a wiki (or THE wiki?) to brainstorm and learn and experiment together with the lua scripting? I like wiki way more than discord or forum for its organising on topic and tag rather than timestamp.

Modding is exciting as heck, but I haven’t got through enough material to wrap my head around how this happens in situ.

1 Like

Loving my new body paint :smile:

7 Likes

Look like a heartless from Kingdom Hearts :smiley: hehe

3 Likes

Creative mode?

I was wondering will this lay the ground work for EXO spawned dungeons? Player built ones that can be submitted and spawn randomly on EXO planets? Even ruins and other type of buildings of past civilizations?

4 Likes

Will start with saying I really like the chat changes overall.

I know there are resource limitations on the chat system, but is there any way the polling frequency on the PM channels can be increased. I know it is fast if actively chatting with someone, but if I am out doing something and someone sends me a PM it seems like it is still a very long delay before I get that initial PM circle indication with the chat window not open to let me know to check it.

2 Likes

Every time I go on test and return to live, I have 240-ish notifications that are re-marked as unread, and every PM i’ve received for apparently the last thirty days.

Scrolling the notifications chat is easy enough but now at the third or fourth iteration I’m not re-opening every old PM channel to mark them as read. This means that I have a permanent purple notification bubble and am unlikely to notice new PMs.

If the system can’t mark them read on the server side perhaps you cold add a “mark all read” option to the chat interface on an upcoming release.

1 Like

They said a fix will come in a future update :+1:

1 Like

No discovery or server folder in boundless folder on Mac client. :frowning: Saying prototype creative mode is ready on PC is misleading. I have debug mode but can’t access it.

1 Like

Oh no, I was wondering if lua scripting was going to be a thing I could get my hands dirty with… hi from another Mac user!

Gotta add a huge, huge :+1: on how the chat changes have gone - the universal channels have just added so much now, being able to ask questions, trade, offer and ask for exo rides, just be social - it really is a great thing IMO. :slight_smile:

2 Likes