Flat worlds a bit boring for you? Here are 3 new Lush worlds to experiment with:
lush_world_0.zipa Level 1 world using the
lush_world_1.zipa Level 2 world using the
lush_world_2.zipa Level 3 world using the
- Download and unzip a world.
- Start Boundless.
- Open the Creative debugging UI.
- Start Discovery Server.
- Create a new world with the correct profile for the world shown above.
- Start the new creative world.
- Stop the new creative world.
- Open Windows Explorer and copy the contents of the downloaded zip over the world likely found in a folder called:
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Boundless\server\creativeworlds\ID_OF_THE_WORLD_YOU_JUST_CREATED. Overwrite any duplicate files.
- Start the creative world again.
- Swap to Creative.
- Then you should see the new world in the Sanctum or in the sky of your other creative worlds - depending on how you set it up.
This is a temporary MacGyver solution (1985 obv.) for today.
(They’re unofficial - because there is no promise or commitment that these worlds will continue working in the future.)