Release 242 is Live! Beacon Reclaims, Glass Pane Signs, and Compactness are here

That slot machine emoji over the forging really speaks of your forging skills - or the lack of them :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Forging skills are just being lucky and pretending to know things right?

4 Likes

Not really. It all boils down to you being friends with James or not haha.

3 Likes

Der hat automatisch auf deutsch übersetzt… wusste nicht das beacon-leuchtfeuer bedeutet :smiley: :verrücktes Gesicht:
Danke für die antwort auf jeden fall…

2 Likes

And that’s what makes our Devs awesome. Really appreciate all the work you and your team put in!

1 Like

Thx for the update…definitely need to look at portals and beacon fire and block placement graphics issues…but still happy to get a update.great job

1 Like

Already having way too much fun with the emojis…

15 Likes

Is that cow Homer or Elsie? :wink:

I love the update! Thank you

2 Likes

Makes moving my home out of a huge city so much more worth it. Honestly being trapped by players on all 4 sides really made me feel constrained but I really didn’t have the time to sit and move every last thing in my inventory. This is a huge help letting me re settle in my own way so I can live semi peacefully

3 Likes

Move to Axon on Biitula…we have lots of room! Connect to a remote area of the nation of Axon and have best of Both worlds! Live in the country (expand to your hearts content!), but by being connected to the city get all of the benefits of a Great City.

I may take you up on that I’ll be looking around

1 Like

:foggy::night_with_stars::cityscape::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise::city_sunset::city_sunrise::bridge_at_night: hover over these emojis for the script to make them and picture perfect pictures!

6 Likes

Awesome, I now sky plotted it!

2 Likes

i wonder how @HOST reacts to this?

1 Like

To what :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.