Release 248: Halloween 2020! šŸŽƒ

To be honest Iā€™d be happy with silk yellow, that would be a more ā€œnaturalā€ looking bat colour to me than lumionous green or vivid violet or something silly like that. :joy:

Whatever happens I will gracefully take them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait a secondā€¦wasnā€™t it bats that are carrierā€™s of all different types of coronavirus? And also happened to be carrierā€™s of the viruses that cause Ebola, and some strains of influenza A? I believe so. Someone could fact check this. Hahaha!

Seriously awesome update!!! Thank you so much!!! :grin::+1:

1 Like

So thatā€™s what killed all our ancestors. So we are doomed to follow them arenā€™t we. Oh oortian gods what did we do to deserve this :joy::skull:

1 Like

The fog weather effects would make for some excellent black and white screenshots of players Halloween builds

I tried this. I had not used damage bombs since the beginning when I went ā€œiron bombs, whatā€™s that?ā€.

This was very effective. I did not expect theā€¦ gigantic holes. No. I should have, but I did not.

2 Likes

Servers went down, was there an update?

1 Like

They fixed the color mutation on spiders and bats as they favored black to much ā€¦

2 Likes

Maybe they can fix the planets so we have a chance to get white rock while they are at it.

2 Likes

Now my bats and spiders came out green. Really wanted black onesā€¦

Regards,

Black trellis = Black bats :+1: :spider:
works like a charm for me now

1 Like

Too bad I have only teal foliage trellisā€¦
Now theyā€™re green and ugly.

Regards,

Find a Sov planet with Black Wood and collect some :grinning:

1 Like

ā€¦ or buy some bats from me
You can find my store at the NaughtyMall (Green - nr.76) :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

How long will the halloween items be available?

Items are available to craft all year round. Itā€™s just spooky orbs that are only obtainable during the event, so youā€™ll need to stock up!

1 Like

Just wondering. Can you place the bats upside down after you pick them?

Yep, they go up down and sideways, always feet-to-the-block. Chisel to rotate.

9 Likes

Awesome. Thanks. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Ummm this is the coolest sanctom EVER! Any thoughts on when you will be hireing @georgegroeg

9 Likes

Am i missing something , planting seeds on trellises , but only getting spiders, what do i do for the bats?