[REMINDER] Extend or Remove Sovereign and Creative worlds!

Is posting here the best way to have a planet removed? It seems like this should be an in game option rather than a forum post.

It would really suck if someone just started listing other people’s planets and no one did a double check to make sure they were the owner before they were deleted.

6 Likes

This is a new feature that they just added, so it will take them time to polish it.
I’m sure the plan is to streamline everything and add buttons/more to the GUI later on.

I’m certain James wouldn’t just delete someone’s planet because someone else said to.

He stated these are the methods to have a planet removed:

3 Likes

It would be really great if worlds could be destroyed in exchange for fuel equal to, say, 80% of the remaining time (capped to 30 days lost).

7 Likes

Of course James wouldn’t do that intentionally, but mistakes do happen and random people on the internet can be mischievous.

From my account, these can be removed:

Borcha
Yadamark
Zeta Delta Auri
Zetazeri

Thanks.

maybe we can confirm by renaming the planet to ‘delete’

8 Likes

Maybe we should go with ‘Boori’ instead?

8 Likes

I actually like the idea of a special code word. It’d need to be something unique on the off chance someone named it that for reasons we don’t understand.

1 Like

How do you rerolll biomes?

feel free to remove world id (406)

It’s a bad choice of words, I apologize. We reroll biomes by rerolling a new planet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That transferability cuts in at least half my iffy feels about getting into building big on a planet where the owner might ghost or have an unexpectad and unavoidable emergency and become unable to come back to the game etc etc

Updated OP.

5 Likes

You can remove planets Roshar and Andor : )

I changed names of worlds I won’t re-fuel to Remove.
Feel free to remove them as soon as their fuel expire.

1 Like

How do you redeem fuel for a planet you don’t own?
Give the code to the owner?

Either that or if you have a beacon on the planet, you will see that planet once you redeem the key.

I really love the idea of being able to do it ourselves. That way it doesn’t burden you with having to find it and add more to what you all already do!

2 Likes

Serent is also ready for destruction. Thanks!

If you are on that planet when you redeem, it will show on the planet list there - it will also let you know you are not the owner. :slight_smile: Done this for some on my PS4 account with my PC account since easier to copy-paste from there.

I agree with @Honey713 that it would be great to be able to scrap planets on our own. I hate having to ask on anything, would love if I can just do it myself and save the devs some time and space/money there… especially given how many I’ve been buying, I’d feel less guilty about that if I could clean up my own mess here.

On that note, Hecate and Ragnarok can be deleted if that helps, but if better to just let these go naturally with cases like mine, that’s fine too, whatever works best for you all there!