[REMINDER] Extend or Remove Sovereign and Creative worlds!

Hey Paka - I just want to check:

Shall I remove these NOW?
Or once they have naturally expired?

2 Likes

Now if it saves you all space/money, I have no need of them (and can add Hecate and Ragnarok to that list) and it will clear up confusion over what’s where in my muddled mind to scrap now if I want to do new ones - but if it is more trouble to take them down than just leave them, that’s cool too, whatever is best for you all, thanks again for all the work on this! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah but maybe adding that option takes time too.

They have to add a fool proof way for this, you don’t want people whining “I deleted my planet by accident after adding 5 verification codes, I want a refund and I need to talk to the manager!”

4 Likes

SMDH :expressionless:

:joy:

3 Likes

You Can Remove WhatEver world now.

Thanks

So make it multi-step
1 - type in the name of the planet you want to delete.
2 - Is planetgumball the planet you want to delete y/n
3 - you have 250 days left before this planet expires, if you wish to continue type in the number of days you have left before the planet expires
4 - Are you sure y/n (if you answer yes your planet is unrecoverable )

4 Likes

But you agree that adding the interface for that and testing that there is no way to fk up would also take time?

And we always have devs on the ropes with time management lol. So i think(want to believe) that they know better what to do first :rofl:

2 Likes

yes I do agree. And there is also the decision to make is this a good use of their resources or are there going to be very few planets being deleted after a few months and things settle down.

3 Likes

Though I’d like to have the ability, whatever they think best I’m on board with, totally understand if they think it not worth the time to put the resources into doing it, if they think what would be needed would more than offset any hours/money saved by having it.

But also thinking longer term… if there is an ad push at some point or a big influx of players for any other reason, might be an argument for getting it up and running, get everything related to the rentals as automated as can be? Slowing down now, but could be a future surge even greater than the initial one at some point?

1 Like

I only have about 73 weeks left for Artemis. :open_mouth::joy:

1 Like

AAAAAAND now i am going to name my next planet Karen.

9 Likes

My heart bleeds, all these planets disappearing that I’ve not mined from yet

2 Likes

OMG, all those planets are disappearing faster than they spawned …
… If we don’t pay attention, we will soon be dependent on EXO’s again :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

An in game option would be great for removing/transferring.

My sov world Paraíso Oscuro can be removed since I won’t be adding any more fuel to that one.

@bucfanpaka did you go there? How would you feel about a sov called Roll Tide? :smirk:

2 Likes

Worked there for years, and yeah, I’ll fess up - that name was pretty trollish of me. :smiling_imp: :rofl: And I’d have seriously LOL’ed if that spawned one or more “Roll Tide!” planets in retaliation. :joy: Hmm, not sure what the UK equivalent would be, for any devs scratching their heads and wondering what we’re talking about here… like, maybe if there is something a Manchester United fan could put on a planet to rile up all the Liverpool fans or vice versa? :thinking:

And I got a message very soon after posting a pic that showed the name and the gleam, with a funny comment about choosing a red shade of gleam while using that name… :rofl:

1 Like

Remove world ID 18, name Boori.

>:D

This was worth a shot. END THE BOORIS

4 Likes

My goblin like collector brain is like no don’t prematurely destroy the planet before I’ve had a chance to see if it has a color I need!!

I spent most of my evening yesterday running around tnt for the hubs of the sovereigns to see what colors the world’s have to gather a sampling. Mostly gravel right now since my new build is requiring lots of different cored linear mosaic.

1 Like

@james

Collumil V
Corva Yageussus
Epsilonis Cal
Merionis V
Togo’cort

All these can be deleted.

1 Like

i have named my world( Delete now )the 4.5 km world you can delete that one ty