Rename Character Token

If the PSN and Steam ID was visible under the player name or when you inspect them. that would solve some of the issue.

Edit: across platforms

3 Likes

Honestly I think it was a weird tribute - the hash2.0 didn’t do anything bad did they?

But I love e1phaba!

Oh, I named her! She is “The Wicked Witch of the West”! I fit her profile because I wear my heart on my sleeve! :joy:

The ones I would change are Taffy aaTaffy and Kaneki! :joy:

And really… Ginabean can only be spelled so many ways!

1 Like

Lol

I’d probably rename one of mine DKBuilding. But I see the abuse potential. That said if u wanted to grief ppl you could just delete a character and remake it… so I don’t really see the harm. I’d definitely suggest showing steam profile names first though for parity with showing PSNs.

I made a troll toon TheGoodestForger before but I used it to follow Sere around not to actually grief her haha.

1 Like

Even if it was to avoid the identity-theft, allowing the game to display publicly your Steam account might not be approved by everybody, though.
That could be a thread on it’s own : Showing Steam/PSN account names

maybe we can do it once a year, or twice… to prevent trolls… but i really need this feature…
i needed an option too, where i can give my differnt skill three sites a name… like hunter, miner etc…

1 Like

Yeah naming skill pages would help me a lot. Without names I just kind of put skills randomly. Lol.

Push back into focus :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ell, since I just fussed about not being able to rename hurting my OCD soul…I’m on :wink:
There are some interesting QOL things missing from the game. I’d list them but I don’t wanna be a QOL snob :)))

I think a rename token at 600 cubits with a cooldown period of at least 30 days is a fair option here, I have at least one id like to change, and being lvl50+ on all my alts im not deleting one.

2 Likes

So just browsing through files in the Boundless folder that updated today (testing server) and noticed this. No clue if it is in work or just a placeholder though… but its in there.

3 Likes

Don’t taunt happy fun ball. :wink:

1 Like

I Will Always Be “Baby Cookie” and the 1 and Only Mwahahaha

4 Likes

GinaLegume was genius though…

2 Likes

I got a lot of e-mails about people writting in this old thread.
Hey, if the devs decide to add the rename character token option, I’ll still certainly use it.

Alright, back to what I was doing elsewhere :

1 Like

Its 2021 now, and yet no token.
Did the devs respond to this poll, is it ever going to be a feature?

1 Like

The money they would make from me alone…

I have 4 characters i need to rename, i would like to spend money on this… I had 6 but i ended up just deleting the lowest 2 and rerolling them.

1 Like

Lol if my steam username was visible, I’d have my name showing twice on my crafter xD

1 Like