Rental Planets?

Um so are they done with the testing of creative and the regular worlds yet cause I keep checking and still nothing :confused:

Nope. Would expect at least another week or two to make sure theres nothing game breaking or unexpected.

Edit: pretty sure beacon reclaim and farming had testing this long or longer and they aren’t as big or as much or a game changer In terms of the overall universe

1 Like

Reclaims took 3 days under 1 month from initial testing post to initial release post.

Farming took exactly 1 month from initial testing post to initial release post.

We are 1 month and 2 days past the initial testing post of sovereign worlds.

1 Like

We have yet to see pricing or any type of GUI for selecting a planet and whatever features they are going to let us select. We also have not seen the solution to the portal issue between survival and creative parts of the universe. Until we see these, I would think the rollout is not imminent.

4 Likes

So, we get rental planets tomorrow? Awesome :grin: (jk)

I wish lol. I took Friday off in the hopes that it would be out this week but that doesnt seem to be the case.

I did ask Leah if she had any idea when we would be getting more info. She said there are a few issues they are working out but that the whole team is prioritizing it and they are working hard to get the issues resolved before giving us more info.

So in other words not happening this week and very likely not next week either (in my opinion at least :pensive:).

Aww bummer

lanadelray

4 Likes

Idk what y’all talking about…I already have my rental planet, though it didn’t cost anything :wink:

3 Likes

Yea me anf my guilds are itching for it too! Just gotta be patient just a little while longer.

Actually they have shown a lot of that. The only thing they have not shown is price and the portal issues between creative and survival. If you go through the big thread on it there are plenty of screenshots debuting everything else.

I just wish we could pick the planet our rental orbits. I’d love to start working on my ‘gateway’/entrance to my new home bt without knowing, I can’t really.

2 Likes

Actually I do not think so. I doubt the very simple screen used to select planets now is the final version. It did not even give tier selection as an option. I would think it would give a purchase period also, which it does not currently.

1 Like

Yep, like @Kal-El said we still have many unanswered questions.

Same here… I’m excited to make a crazy portal entrance to my creative world, but I guess I’ll have to spend a couple weeks building it after renting my world.

Best part is, it would be a distraction ;))) Which is a win for the devs.