Rental Rollers Anonymous

teach us your way master! be our sponsor

4 Likes

Step #1: Stand up and walk away from your PC or Console.
Step #2: Walk out your front door and go for a long walk.
Step #3: Find the tallest mountain.
Step #4: Climb to the top of that mountain and bring me the rarest flower from it’s peak.
Step #5: Grab me a six pack of beer on your way back.

Once you have completed this task, you will have proven yourself worthy of my future training.
(terms and conditions apply)

Now go young Grasshopper. Prove your worth. And don’t forget the beer.

11 Likes
4 Likes

I took a breather @ lucky number 13.
Before that, I crapped out Every. Single. F’n. Time. :game_die:

…I have no regrets… :bat:

5 Likes

@boundmore - I might just take some of the colors from you - I haven’t finalized my last, been busily jotting down new colors as the PS Discord pops them up, figuring I’ll take on this final one (for this month, I promise! Really!!) some of what you all recently unlock! :wink:

Hehe, yeah, it is so fun… as other threads bear witness, been busily trying to see JUST how much gleam I can make a planet spawn. :smiling_imp: Giving myself a pat on the back when I see even from Sanctum the big blobs of gleam on a new rental… :joy:

Edit:

Know what would be really fun for the ones we no longer want cluttering up our Sanctum? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Have a version of the Ulta-Mech in there. Enter it, rotate the guns in the direction of your doomed planet. Enter detonation sequence… starts a 60 second countdown where you can abort (and people on the planet can get off, or face a fiery defeat). Then, BOOM!! :grin: Ok, I’m just being silly here, but c’mon, that’d be EPIC! :laughing: Or maybe, just as a QoL thing and not removing them from the server, something like that in there that wouldn’t actually remove the planet, but hide it from you there in the Sanctum, like if you’re one of us addicts who is getting too many for the skies to hold. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Just going to leave this here… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

giphy (27)

5 Likes

25 Likes

yesterday I was about to write that I’ve been clean for 4 whole days. good thing I don’t have to come back and edit it now

14 Likes

Imagine that you have been playing for 2 years (since release) and you saved up the fuel costs for a planet so now you can buy 24 3km planets and its the same amount of money :slight_smile: At least that is what i tell myself to feel better.

7 Likes

I mostly just want to make a planet for meme names

Too bad I can’t combine the sadanus and boori memes into one planet

2 Likes

not all colors on that world are really pinky, but atmosphere makes it look like it (gleam is luminous red for example) - it’s a corrosive world

anyways, here are screenies of colors so you can decide which you like most (finalized, so unfortunately greyed out and hard to read):

1 Like

Oh pretty, thanks!! :heart_eyes: That definitely looks like a set I’d mostly pick by hand, and yep, corrosives are so pretty too… I did finalize that last one a bit ago though.

Getting tempted to roll another

… I really should hold off a bit til some of these expire.

Devil on shoulder gives good whack to the head. “C’mon, won’t hurt anything!” :smiling_imp:

But I’ve got a lot to play with now. Need to map them, and I said I would set up mines! :angel:

“Think of the new colors you might roll, and you could get whole mountains of gleam!!” :smiling_imp:

Arrgghhh… ack… MUST… RESIST…

Hey devs!! Y’all wanna do me a favor and go all bartender on me here, cut me off for a bit? :tropical_drink: :crazy_face:

“Don’t tell them THAT!! You’ll regret it! One more lil’ rental isn’t going to hurt anything!!”

I’ll leave this as a cliffhanger, I suppose.

4 Likes

Bartender James slides your wallet back towards you:
You had enough. Time to go home

Anyways, just wait for your corrosive world color editor cooldown clock to wind down and change colors there then. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Due to the current situation of planet clutter, Mechs-R-Us™ (the No. 1 mech supplier in the galaxy) are out of stock until further notice. However, I can highly recommend a Death Star from Imperial Weaponry™! :grin:

DS-Alderan

6 Likes

Stumbles into Exo Taxi…

But… but… I really could handle just ONE more, waaahhhh!!! :sob:

5 Likes

So, not to, ya know, be an enabler, but I got ‘just one more’ at least 4 times and each one had a failing or two. Until this last time and I loves it so much.
So, if you can afford it, toss the devs some well needed cash and get yourself the perfect planet :wink:
Sorry…I’m bad…

4 Likes

That’s the spirit!! :grin:

You’re the type of buddy I need to take with me to The Sovereign Bar next time…

“Bartender!! We’re back… another round!! Oh, and this time (hands over a $20) make it a DOUBLE!” :smiley:

(What shall we sing? :thinking: Ah, I better not, I’m torturing them enough without adding my singing on top of it.)

4 Likes

Yeah, so went back to my Burn to try to finish the mapping…

To self: “This really COULD be better on the ruby count. :thinking: Not bad, but some biome selections weren’t the best.”

… I didn’t need much convincing to make a try. :grin:

Here were my comments… especially if they haven’t seen this thread, they’re gonna think I totally lost it if they read this. :rofl: Though they’d kind of be right really… like to think of myself as the definition of Chaotic Good here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Herro there,

My name is Scoobert (LimeRick in-game) and I thought this game was impossibly confusing and hard. Then I focused real hard and got some help and figured it out. Now I’m totally addicted.

Turns out you can “make” sticks and stones! And I thought they were found in the environment. Who knew? ; )

…the more you know…

*this guy dug a hole to the mantle, then exclaimed “holy moley, this whole mountain is nothing but a pile of rocks!”

7 Likes

Well, starting out by immediately getting stuck in Beckon’s water might not be the best first impression either I suppose… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But so glad you are through that and among our number now, fellow addict! :grin:

1 Like