Rental Rollers Anonymous

In Beckon’s defense (can’t believe I’m saying that), I was so busy drowning that I totally forgot I could just drop blocks to escape. Hmmm… Of course, I didn’t have any blocks yet. Or tools. I was hoping the elusive “sticks” might be found floating in the water… LMAO

Nope.

2 Likes

damn you, planet-sized gap in otherwise evenly spaced circle!

13 Likes

look, if you think that’s a legitimate excuse to have another fix…

…i 110% concur

4 Likes

We need to know what happens when there’s no more space. For science!

Roll another and report back!

:joy:

6 Likes

I was going to ask the exact same thing! :joy:

2 Likes

So far, they just keep squishing closer together

3 Likes

I want to know the limit too… at the rate I’m going, I’ll probably find out! :rofl:

No point in denying it or fighting it, I’m hooked. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But will try to keep it under control… definitely keeping no more than two or three, but I figure what the heck, I get hours of entertainment out of each experiment for just $10, and might unlock some new colors. I’m slowing down now at least. I think, haha. So I’m just going to give in to my :smiling_imp: side and concede I’m going to try a couple more this month, maybe one in just a bit here… but a few more really does have to be it, getting a little overwhelmed and account Sanctums filling up. :laughing:

First time I’ve ever done anything like this in a game, btw, just for the record! Really… like in ESO, much as I loved that game, the crates held no real appeal for me. I’ve spent a TINY bit in AC games and a few others on some QoL and cosmetic stuff, but that’s about it. This is far, far more appealing to me… probably because of my love of exploration here. (Also, didn’t get to vacation this year, been limited in what we can do like probably everybody these days, might as well spend a bit of what would have gone to that stuff on some fun I figure.)

4 Likes

Oh, I thought you had a lot of planets.

Best not post my sanctum or my “problem” will become public

Not to worry though. My new mortgage application should cover next months planets.

4 Likes

I’d love to see pics from those of you who might have the most! :grin: You’re among friends, no judgement here - just kudos! :wink:

I’ll just say I haven’t quite hit 10 yet and there’s still plenty of room. They keep scooting closer to each other.

1 Like

What about those of us with only a single planet? Took me long enough to get one, but I’m quite happy with how it came out. Have you visited it yet Paka?

2 Likes

I haven’t hit Gaia yet, but since I haven’t added black gleam to any of mine yet, I can go there for that! :slight_smile: I’ll admit I’ve got a laundry list of ones you all have posted that I do want to visit too! :smiley: I watch the PS Discord as these pop, make both mental and physical notes - like I actually write down the new colors popping that I might want to add.

I’d have been happy with just one as well - truly, I might have been better off as I might have actually started working on the projects I have planned! :wink: Like the public mines I said I would do. I’ve just been running around gaping at my shiny new acquisitions and not doing much else. :laughing:

1 Like

Ok, this is probably better put in the memes thread, but I’m going to put it here - this is COMPLETELY me right now… :grin:

18 Likes

You sure? Got evidence for that? If not try again with one and record it…

:smiling_imp:

Yup, so far that’s all they’re doin. Unless 10 is the magic number? lol

Can you cycle through them in anyway?

They must have a lot of fun at DEV-HQ by now …
… reading this thread :joy:

2 Likes

I would looovvveee to be privvy to what ever internal chat channel they have, to see all the commentary on us with this… :rofl:

“Hey, she just bought another one after saying she wouldn’t!!”
“Haha, someone’s got a problem…”
“Well, we did start it.”
“If it keeps idle hands from editing my head onto spiders and whatnot, I’m all for it!”
“Shhesshh… look at the gleam on this one. She thinks these things should look like Las Vegas or something I guess!”
“Err, and it is named WHAT now…? :face_with_monocle: What monster did we create here!”

3 Likes

Not to view from the sanctum, no. They just shuffle around whenever returning to sanctum.

2 Likes

Thanks, that is good to know. :slight_smile: Just shy of that on my PS4 account IIRC, not quite as many yet on PC, so will stick the next ones there. Hmm, that does give me a nice hard limit to stick to too, to never go above 9 each account… :thinking: