Sometimes when I open my quick use radial menu it immediately unequips one of my hands. Hugely frustrating. Can even be deadly if it happens to your grapple hand. I got tired of dying and spent an hour trying out button combos until I could get this bug reproduceable.
Steps to reproduce
- Start with your in-game hands (lol) however you normally have them. No special setup needed.
- Hold down your quick use menu key to open the radial menu for your hands.
- Press down a mouse button and drag to make a selection on one of your hands. Keep holding the mouse button down.
- Release your quick use menu key.
- Release the mouse button.
- [Wait for the radial close animations to finish…]
- Press your quick use menu key.
Expected behavior: My radial menu opens again but nothing changes. I haven’t done any mouse inputs yet.
Actual behavior: You unequip what’s in your current hand.
The most important step is to release the mouse button after you release the quick use key.
I also tried to repro on a PS4 but couldn’t repro it there. It has a different behavior than PC where tapping the quick use buttons doesn’t unequip, it mimicks mouse wheel next/prev slot behavior instead.