Request a beacon here

Yes - I’ll keep adding them manually until we switch to the in game user system.

2 Likes
  1. World: Hawig
  2. Position: -1124.27, 6.90, 17.34
  3. Owner: Twoshedz
  4. Collaborators: Twoshedz, Resmond

If more collaborators can be added later then I would welcome any Hawig resident that wished for their base to be connected to our epic underground transport network.

Either reply to this post or contact Shedz on steam. :wink:

1. World: Yafaday
  2. Position: 445.63, 156.60, -883.27
  3. Owner: Coolestfriend
  4. Collaborators: SparkleFalcon

It should be hard to miss. The glass structure and the building south of it connected with the glass bridge.

Thanks so much!

World: lepker
Position: 147,73,436
Owner: Bobmcbobzorz

I’m not sure if my requests were missed or if they are still in progress, but anyways.

First Beacon:
World: Agabab
Center: 465, 64, 516
Owner: Champy
Collaborators: Champy, Yuting

Second beacon:
Center: 268, 64, 879
Collaborators: Champy. Yuting

Third Beacon:
Center: 446, 64, 567
Collaborators: Champy ,Yuting

If possible, can the first and third beacon be combined? Thanks.

World: Sedatars
Center :399.1, 140.90, 141.02
Owner: getinthevan
Collaborators: none

Is it possible to change the collaborators at a later date?

hi please i need a beacon on

World:Civini
Position: -587.42,159.90,-1315.79
Owner: mollysue
Collaborators: none at the moment
Many THX

BEACON here plz (?)
thx nwn

World: Ulaip
Position: -571,93,844
Owner: Hiyosup
Collaborators: N/A

Thank you

World: agabab
Center: -1695.64, 96.90, 18.53
Owner: Arrowstone
Collaborators: Arrowstone

Thanks guys for bringing this AWESOME game to life!! I’m so STOKED about how this game is going to progress I want in early on this one! :slight_smile:

Hey there!

World: Lapas
Position: -496.53, 25.90, -2013.41
Owner: Rizlarawr
Collaborators: Rizlarawr

Tyvm!

World: Vaiser

Player authority: Falconloverxxx and William904. It will be falconloverxxx beacon though.

Area: would like to have the area inside of these 4 coordinates please.

If not a big deal wouldn’t mind having the capital beacon as there is not much going on here for the capital. Lol. Either way is def fine by us though. Our area is not finished by no means so it will continue to develop.

All the beacons above this line will be live today.

A few notes:

1. I’ve not been able to inspect every request + location manually. So if they’re too small, wrong place, etc - please just let me know.

2. Remember, these beacons are a placeholder until the player controlled beacons come online. The new beacons will allow you to claim your own land, add friends, etc. (The new beacons are also not square.)

4 Likes

If I could get my beacon widened by about 20 blocks that would be awesome. Or the centre moved from -1006 to -986 should cover it (but bigger is better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

I noticed that you now have 3 big beacons outside of my city walls…if you can limit the amount of tall lamp towers to just one, I would appreciate it. :high_brightness:
The one that you built south of my city is kind of messing with the ambient blue lighting I wanted my forest town to have. :confused:

World: gortnen
Position: 663, 150, 1760
Owner: Opulus
Collaborators: Relentor

I hope thats right? :smiley:

A Beacon around my fort at

World: Lepker
Position: -155, 93, 482
Owner: SilentApe

would be great. If possible, with some additional space for some small future extensions. : )

Thanks alof for your awesome work!

Sure - I’ll power it up tomorrow.

Btw - I absolutely :heart_eyes: your build - it’s so cool. :balloon:

1 Like

There’s nothing there at the moment? Correct?

1 Like

Hey there.

I see you got some beacons up at my place. Umm the only problem is only the 4 corners are protected and everything in the middle is open for destruction haha. Maybe if you could check out the area if u have time you will see what I am saying and can include everything in between the already placed. Thanks love the game btw.

1 Like