Request a beacon here

World: Xewell
Position: 381, 74, 153
Owner: Xync
Collaborators: Xync

Also, (because I thought it was lost forever, and now I’ve found it again)

World: Xewell
Position -1123, 135, 630
Owner: Xync
Colllaborators: Xync

1 Like

Ok - so you didn’t really give me the data in the way it was requested. I needed the centre point - not the corners. I will update the beacons - it’ll be live tomorrow.

2 Likes

Sorry about that. The area is of decent size and I didn’t know how many blocks out the beacons would cover. I thought it would be easier for you if you had the corner spots and fill it in lol. Sorry about the confusion…

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure what you mean by me having more than one tall lamp towers near your city walls. As for the super tall one south of your city (if I’m thinking of the one you mentioned), I could either change it to the gleam blocks or whatever so that it wouldn’t mess up your lighting, there are two building near my building though, I don’t know if they are yours or someone else’s. I’m also building some stuff near the water but that’s going to have blue lighting but just let me know if that is also bothering your city’s lighting.

I halved the size of the light and I’m putting leaves around it to dim it. (It sort of blends in with the night sky with some light slipping through the leaves.)

World: lemde
Position: -199.49, 299.90, 533.65
Owner: elitefenix
Collaborators:

World: nbor
Position: 1009.47, 76.90, -539.37
Owner: GreencloudSeer

The 299.90 coordinate is outside of the world - please confirm the correct position.

hello i’d like to have beacon :

World: hawig
Position: 777, 126, 264,
Owner: L33onaardo
Collaborators: none right now

I would like to be protected in case the whole castle with hill around and bridge.
Thank you for your help.

Uhm there’s an 2 Floored (thats probably not an word I guess xD) Labyrinth, well okay the height is actualy 152 but is that relevant?

James, I have a rather large and strangely shaped area I would like to protect.
Someone else has already come over and built on it…
World: lotad
860, 160, 1039
Owner: b00n
Collaborators: none atm

im not sure how big the beacon can be, but there are about 3 floating islands there i want to protect.

I just wanted to confirm the location was correct because when I signed in to check it out there was nothing there. So I’m assuming it’s underground? (Or the location is wrong.)

All the beacons above this line will be live today. (Assuming you gave me the right details.) Any problems, errors, issues - shout.

The line.

1 Like

Now finaly the day hs come where I request my first beacon!! ;D

Nasag
855, 74, 735
A home in the mountain :wink:

PS.: The center of the beacon is at the back of the now built home cuz it is going to be expended :wink:

Beacon 1: Can you make it so it claims the group of trees?

World: meezan
Position: -635, 175, -788
Owner: fabulaus
Collaborators: fabulaus

Beacon 2: The whole cave if you can :yum:

World: meezan
Position: -635, 56, -700
Owner: fabulaus
Collaborators: fabulaus

I did mean that position, just checked it but there’s no Beacon.
I’m currently on top of that Labyrinth, thats why the height doesnt fit right now.

Oh wait… I see I didnt type in that its -1760, sorry ^^

Could I change the center of one of my beacons?
Original location:
World: Agabab
Center: 446,64, 567
New Location:
Center: 446,64, 595

And if I could I’d like to request two more beacons.
Center: 545, 62, 530
Owner: Champy
Collaborators: Champy ,Yuting

Center: 456, 65, 488
Owner: Champy
Collaborators: Champy ,Yuting

World: Ulaip

Position: -263, 104, 916

Owner: Hiyosup

Collaborators: N/A

Thanks again.

We’re you by chance able to see our area and fill in the area with beacons? Thanks for everything

Okay, slightly different request here, I want you to remove my beacon - then place it somewhere else, with a different username attached to it. :sweat_smile: I’ve made a new user, and I’m giving my old one to my son.

Old Beacon

World: Gortnen
Position: 656, 84, 1337 (i think)
Owner: emeraldweapon
Collaborators: (none)

New Beacon

World: Gortnen
Position: 655, 116, 1336
Owner: DarkRepulsor
Collaborators: emeraldweapon

Thank you!!

NO LOOKING! Its not finished yet :stuck_out_tongue: