Request Baskets colour id number

I use request baskets to look up the colour ID number when sorting blocks. This new update removes that ID from request baskets, is this intentional? I would prefer to not have to refer to a third party list every time I need to put some coloured blocks in storage.

1 Like

It’s mentioned here:

Specifically:

Good to know I’m not the only individual that this change is going to affect. I read the testing notes several times & saw it coming, but I still don’t quite understand why this was really necessary.

Can’t we just put colour ID numbers tucked away in the item description somewhere already? WITHOUT a mod…

1 Like

I’d like it if they ADDED color ID to everywhere in the game they use the word for the color

1 Like

If you have gleam club you can always see the customization screen. This is what I use when i need to manually scroll a color list since it’s always had the name AND tint, and it doesn’t require carrying an item.

1 Like

Yes this is so unfortunate. Especially since gleambow is back and we will be potentially getting a lot of different colors. Super disappointed in that update!! Especially since I spent the last several months making my.color number sorted storage.

I have never thought of this lol. After 2 years still learning new things :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

wtf is that and how do I see it.

1 Like

PC Directions:

• Press escape
  • Click “Character Select”
  • Select the character you’re currently playing
  • Click “Change Appearance”
  • Select “Gleam Club Advanced Tinting”

I assume if you had a tinting kit on the character you could access something similar without gleam club but I never tried it.

3 Likes