:oort_r: Request Dimension :oort_z: Now Open! (request-basket-only-mall)

Awesome! Thanks.
Yeah the colors are tough to tell apart!

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning this, was easy to throw my blacks at you :slight_smile:

Uh oh! Me and TNT had this same idea independently but I didnā€™t know someone made one yet! Been on Division 2 a lot lately haha.

Are we stealing your thunder if we make a basket only row at Legendville Mall? Donā€™t want to take away from your great idea :blush:

I love the new addition to RD!

3 Likes

Thanks, itā€™s supposed to be a leaf if anyoneā€™s wondering :smiley: Each wing is going to have a headpiece like that so you can orient yourself better and know where each wing is at a glance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why does this remind me of the elite four in pokemon games?

Just missing fire and water now? :smiley:

Now we just need to be able to tame the inhabitants of the planets and make them fight each other! I choose you Mr. Cuttletrunk!

Due to The Crypt having some of their main connections closed I decided to get a portal from Legendville instead. This changes most of the routes, Iā€™ve made some new directions with screenshots and updated the main post.

Copy-paste here too:

Ultima EU Hub (via Aquatopia)

Go through the aquatopia or the legendville portal. Aquatopia route below:

Legendville

SW corner (red decorative rubies), top floor.

3 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™ve been wondering what happened when I couldnā€™t get there anymore :(.

Iā€™ve seen a sharp decline in footfall recently and am pondering if the new legendville connection isnā€™t enough. Tell me, what networks do you use? Where would you like to see a portal if you could choose?

Some examples include

• The new ultima
  • PS network (where there?)
  • Hubbit
  • Another mall

The other idea Iā€™m playing with is opening this place to shop stands too, the other corridor for shops, the other for baskets. What do people think about that?

Or is the current playerbase just extended too far to support the current mall count, I see malls in every corner nowadays :thinking: Or is everything based on boundlesstrade nowadays so this place isnā€™t scanned often enough it drops off the radar?

Ultima and Hubbit are my go to. Anything only connected to ps I never see :sweat_smile:. I havenā€™t used boundless trade in a long while either cause I know the shops that sell what Iā€™m looking for at the lowest cost to me. As for selling stuff I havenā€™t been doing much of that because a lot of times the baskets only have about 2k in there and Iā€™m not going to bother hunting down the request basket for such little coin. Easier for me to throw slide or something into the minter.

Pretty much exclusively use PS here. Ultima mall gets confusing quick and I dont even know where hubbit are half the time.

I do have a few baskets there but i havnā€™t been around to refill them in a long time - bit due to lazyness, but due to i forgot and a bit due to having little time in game.

I would say any PS hub along the main ring is fine, all 4 are easily accessible from eachover.

I prefer TNT or Legendville. Legenville is the most beautiful hub and itā€™s very easy to read all signs from the center. TNT has the advantage to be cheap to reach from everywhere, not just from the US planets. I use TNT these days whenever possible.

Ultima is way to spread out and the new build is even bigger. I donā€™t like to walk longer to find a portal then if would just walk towards the shop.

PS is way to tight, you canā€™t stand and read the signs you have to turn your camera for every portal. And they only allow shop portals which is kind of annoying as you have to use another hub anyway for all the other non-shop portals you need anyway.

1 Like

Really? Went through a few wings in here and 95% of them have >10k budget, most 30+k. Are you using boundless trade network by a chance? Thereā€™s the decimal problem and all the basket quantities should be multiplied by 100 to get the correct numbers.

*divided by 100

The buy order quantities have to be multiplied.

I meant in general not specifically in your mall.

Also since the website isnā€™t fixed yet I donā€™t use it. Especially every time I look to buy something and it says 2d 16hrs till the info is out of date and I go there and the stand or basket is empty I stopped using it as much.

2 Likes

Those are incorrect too? Didnā€™t know thatā€¦

Yeah, you have no idea how much time Iā€™ve wasted going to shops that once there turned out to not have anything on stands or coin in baskets itā€™s crazy.

We really need something that updates more frequently and is then more reliable.

1 Like

Though there are a lot of great ones, TNT is my favorite, I find my portal there well worth the shards to maintain it, and they are really great folks there. :slight_smile: