Request for help to locate a particular resource

I am prepping for a build and am looking for a Green version of the type of foliage in the picture attached. Not sure if its exists, but if it does please do let me know on which planet I can find it. I am on Vena V and it only comes in Yellow. Thanks in advance for the assist.

Here you go, haven’t found a green variant. Just a red one.

But here’s the different types of trunks and leaves

Welp. According to that post, the green version of the exotic leaves does not exist :cry:. Guess I have to think of a replacement. Nothing much, just thought that the exotic leaves would look better with the build thats all. And, thanks for that link I can look at all the different types of leaves and what to replace it with.

there are lush leaves in a nice green, and Waxy leaves show up in 2 different greens, a weird olive kind of green, and a beautiful dark green.

as far as i know, those are the colours

waxy leaves have dark green color and get closest to what you want shape-wise so I’d go for them if I were you :slight_smile:

:oort_b: :oort_o: :oort_u: :oort_n: :oort_d: :oort_m: :oort_o: :oort_r: :oort_e:

they also come in an olive green, but i don’t know from where

1 Like

I went with my second choice, lush leaves

they’re a good one

I wanted the exotic ones because they appear to trail better over a light source. I have an abundance of lush leave near my base atm so I will have the amount I need very shortly. :slight_smile:

the best block for use with light sources is without a doubt refined igneous rock. it’s a nice smooth texture, decent colours, and also, it plays well with torches and lanterns.

if you’d like proof of my claim, go to Jeff’s portal ON Nasharil, head outside to the courtyard (W.I.P.) and through the redwood portal. then head straight forward and explore, but don’t get lost

I was just about to ask if there was a link like the above where I can see all the different types of rock blocks. Trying to decide on the material I would use for my build.

there is metamorphic, igneous and sedimentary.

each colour of the rocks have the same pattern.

metamorphic comes the whitish colour found on Solum, Berlyn, Therka, Vena V, and some others, purple (Nasharil) and Red (Vulpto)

sedimentary comes in tan, red (Vulpto) , and yellow (Nasharil)

and igneous comes in purple, red (Vulpto) and yellow (Nasharil)

again, all metamorphic rock and it’s derivatives have the same patterns. repeat this statement for the other ones.

there is a museum at the Oort Temple in Pixel Gate, and it has a collection of every resource from every planet

so how do I get to pixel gate from Vena V? I am near Jeff’s gateway to Andoween and Alturnik

Jeff’s gate connects.

Vena V -> Alturnik -> Nasharil -> Vulpto -> Solum

he has a series of portals, just follow these directions. after heading out of the portal and out of his place, turn left and head down that road.

And here is hoping I don’t get stuck trying to get into Nasharil again like yesterday.

@Jiivita’s lake house looks reallly really really nice.

1 Like

Thanks ^^ I think the world gen did most of the hard work… such a great location =)