ReShade

Great, thanks so much! I wasn’t sure what to click on that screen so I just went with what it started with.

1 Like

Here is my post with some additional addons to reshade. Basicly a “fake” Rayracing

2 Likes

now i understand what ppl in forums mean when they say “wat shader?”
neato! the warm orange wood looks yummy

3 Likes

that is sooo neato! i used a blog app a long ime ago that rendered all the images as askii

2 Likes

Actually … this has me thinking … perhaps reshade (or whatever) can be used to make gaming on a potato a bit more fun.

Like, quite often I’d genuinely be OK with “Playstation 1” style gaming. Meaning … no textures, just coloured polygons. :slight_smile: … Yes, yes, I know PS1 did textures, I’m just saying my perception as a non-Sony person (generally not a fan) was that there was a uniform cleanness to the polygon style back then which I actually liked (and still do) from an aesthetic point of view.

Anyway, yes … I’ll look into reshade as a potato leveller. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

you can to do a black and white mode

1 Like

let them eat ncurses!

2 Likes

ooh … or Jet Set Boundless … cell shade the heck out of it XD

There’s a cell shade option? I missed it it seems

1 Like

Oh … I’ve no idea … just pontificating more than anything else. :smile:

Did a very brief StartPage search on it, and found that there was a ‘cel’ option in a previous version, but it was removed, and a lesser effect put in called cartoon.

That said, someone has ported this over …
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crosire/reshade-shaders/3649ece4561013fda011ce21f62dff207014f020/Shaders/Outline.fx
I’m guessing that is a plug in or something for version 3 of reshade.