[Resolved] Anyone else getting ERROR 24? I'm finally on game now!

I’ve tried several times to load into the game, but each time it says error 24, can’t load on to your server account. Are they doing maintenance or something?

4 Likes

If you gimme 5m I’ll check.

Logging in now. UK IP, ~60Mb connection, Cloudflare DNS.

2 Likes

Straight in, mate. Perhaps it was transitory?

@Phyre-Fly … If it’s still happening, I would suggest changing the thread tag to ‘support’. :+1:

2 Likes

If you’re pc player i recommend you to do this , sometimes it help :wink:

2 Likes

I am PS4. I’ll check again in just a bit when I finish up some chores. Thank you all

1 Like

Error 24 means you can’t play until the house is cleaned… I get it all the time.

8 Likes

Have you verified that your PS4 actually has a working internet connection?
Not sure (as I don’t have a PS) but don’t you need PS Plus to be able to play online? If so, is that subscription still active?

1 Like

Can anyone else test on PS4 to rule out an issue en masse?

1 Like

i can test in 3,5 hours on ps5

1 Like

Bahahahaha too funny

I still haven’t had the chance to check yet.

I’ll be home within the hour. I can check ps4. Just got off of a 10er! Really hoping I can log on! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yes my internet is working. I’ll hop on now and check real quick

Just tested on PS4, I’m in ok.

1 Like

I was able to get on this time. Thank you all for testing and checking. When I tried several times early this morning, I couldn’t get on, but was able to get onto my other game and my phone has been connected to internet all day. Not sure what the issue was, but glad it’s working now. I hope everyone has an amazing day!

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re back in game have fun and keep going :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Phyre-Fly, would you mind if I changed this to a support tag, so that folks who have the issue in the future can spot it? Then maybe we can get @majorvex to close it.

(am not fussed either way, but thought I’d ask, because it could be helpful)

1 Like

Thank you very much

Sure go ahead. That’s perfectly fine with me

1 Like